The age of consent

Feel free to partake.  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Feel free to partake.

• No limitations

I would leave it as it is, but allow for sex between minors as some European countries do.

So two 15 year olds can have sex.

But then one of them has their 16th birthday. Now they can't have sex again until the other one also has their next birthday... Doesn't seem very logical.

Yes. :suspect:

Yes. :suspect:

On advising your children as a parent has there ever been a time when they have disagreed with your advice? Have they always come around eventually to your way of thinking because of that advice? Or are your children so well in advance maturely that they didn't or don't need your advice?

On advising your children as a parent has there ever been a time when they have disagreed with your advice? Have they always come around eventually to your way of thinking because of that advice? Or are your children so well in advance maturely that they didn't or don't need your advice?

Yep :suspect: ...........

Instead of returning with a one 3 syllable answer to three questions could you answer them all? Otherwise we could be here all day.

I think your "suspect" smiley is stuck.

I have no idea what you trying to get at, the questions only needed a yes/no answer.

Archived