Obama bribing voter base with free phones?

Russia is okay and so is Putin. Russia has tons of oil and natural gas. If Russia decided to stop it's exports of natural gas to the rest of Europe this winter then half the continent would freeze to death and the other half in dead trouble.

Putin has also raked in a few billion rubles supplying people like Assad with weaponry and doesnt lose any sleep on how many Syrians have been killed by them either.

I'm not blaming the country, I never do but putin is not ok, only ok when it's on his terms..

The people have had enough of him and want him out, their sick of being ruled by thugs

Even if he left, he would still be in background, they will never get rid of him

I'm not blaming the country, I never do but putin is not ok, only ok when it's on his terms..

The people have had enough of him and want him out, their sick of being ruled by thugs

Even if he left, he would still be in background, they will never get rid of him

How do you know that?. Have you carried out your own personal survey of what the average Russian thinks of Putin?

He's like any other politician. Some like him, some dont but on record he's brought about stability even if it isn't our idea of democracy to a country that was in a shambles (after the fall of Communism) and a fair degree of prosperity with it. He's whats termed a "strong leader" and people like strong leaders in a country that was destabilized when it's empire went kaput so I think Putin will be around for quite a while and with the blessing of most of the people

How do you know that?. Have you carried out your own personal survey of what the average Russian thinks of Putin?

He's like any other politician. Some like him, some dont but on record he's brought about stability even if it isn't our idea of democracy to a country that was in a shambles (after the fall of Communism) and a fair degree of prosperity with it. He's whats termed a "strong leader" and people like strong leaders in a country that was destabilized when it's empire went kaput so I think Putin will be around for quite a while and with the blessing of most of the people

He has some good pros as a prime minister but he is a control freak and a murderer

Russian government hasn't changed, the thugs just rebuilt and branded Russia as something else, they will be some decent people in government but the top is corrupt

The leaders always stay in charge

He has some good pros as a prime minister but he is a control freak and a murderer

Russian government hasn't changed, the thugs just rebuilt and branded Russia as something else, they will be some decent people in government but the top is corrupt

The leaders always stay in charge

Niow that's a thought that's both profound and enlightening

Most of the time yes, I do thank my lucky stars. ;)

How do you really know what the truth is unless you live in a place? I wouldn't expect someone from another country to understand how things work here, but what's scary is how certain some people were that the Obamaphone lady was an actress. I wish!

Yes folks, there are people who will sell their vote for a free cell phone, a tank full of gas or the vague promise of free stuff in the future.

It was Queen Latifah's sister and who wants to get into an acting career herself.

What's this?? People saying she was an actress?..she's not an actress but she could have been paid, I wouldn't rule it out

Pay the people at the ' bottom ', then if they say they were paid, people can dismiss them...great work by certain republicans...Obama resorting to blackmail...if it is true of course...

I can't see obama losing anyway

What's this?? People saying she was an actress?..she's not an actress but she could have been paid, I wouldn't rule it out

Pay the people at the ' bottom ', then if they say they were paid, people can dismiss them...great work by certain republicans...Obama resorting to blackmail...if it is true of course...

I can't see obama losing anyway

All's fair in love and war and for that matter politcs. Just look at the ridiculous stories the Republicans were putting out about Obama.

Not born in the US ! Even Donald Trump was putting that story out. I guess thats what comes of having a permanent "bad hair" day. Fortunately Obama had the class not to let himself be drawn into Trump's delirious fantasies

A secret Muslim ! I guess having a middle first name like Hussein must have sounded off the alarm bells on that one.

The great tragedy is that there are people who believe these stories.

However, I will buy the story that Romney wears magic pants :hihi:

All's fair in love and war and for that matter politcs. Just look at the ridiculous stories the Republicans were putting out about Obama.

Not born in the US ! Even Donald Trump was putting that story out. I guess thats what comes of having a permanent "bad hair" day. Fortunately Obama had the class not to let himself be drawn into Trump's delirious fantasies

A secret Muslim ! I guess having a middle first name like Hussein must have sounded off the alarm bells on that one.

The great tragedy is that there are people who believe these stories.

However, I will buy the story that Romney wears magic pants :hihi:

I never bothered looking into the passport chaos but he did say he was going to find it out but it took 2 years for it to finally be seen, who's that hothead news presenter you have, forgot his name? , he was really defending obamas side after that, shouting on the news he were

(snip)

Yes folks, there are people who will sell their vote for a free cell phone, a tank full of gas or the vague promise of free stuff in the future.

two things occur to me, about this story, and about that clip.

One is I can't see me selling my vote just for a phone!

secondly, why did the person posting the clip need to play the woman's comments twice within the clip?

As my late Mum would have said, "I heard you the first time!"

Archived