Obama bribing voter base with free phones?

two things occur to me, about this story, and about that clip.

One is I can't see me selling my vote just for a phone!

secondly, why did the person posting the clip need to play the woman's comments twice within the clip?

As my late Mum would have said, "I heard you the first time!"

But PT, that's you. I'd never sell my vote, either. Well, not for a phone anyway. ;)

Some people aren't so picky. They are totally disconnected because it matters not to them who is in the White House. Their lives go on pretty much the same and they don't care or don't realize they are being used as bad examples.

And your Mum was right, I heard her the first time, too. How could you not, dear God. I guess whoever made the video wanted to get their point across.

She didn't sell her vote for a phone, low income people like the lady were entitled to a free phone but its been reported she was paid money to protest

She thinks she did. She doesn't realize where the money comes from to provide low income folks with free cell phones, because she never actually pays a phone bill so she never sees the fees and charges listed.

She's selling her vote for free stuff.

She thinks she did. She doesn't realize where the money comes from to provide low income folks with free cell phones, because she never actually pays a phone bill so she never sees the fees and charges listed.

She's selling her vote for free stuff.

Yes people pay a universal charge, that's where money comes from

She sold her vote if she was paid to protest but in away I see where your coming from, the poor get more help from obama

Yes people pay a universal charge, that's where money comes from

She sold her vote if she was paid to protest but in away I see where your coming from, the poor get more help from obama

This lady is the flip side ghetto version of the rich lobbyists who sell their votes for free stuff.

This lady is the flip side ghetto version of the rich lobbyists who sell their votes for free stuff.

But this isn't legal surely?

Is it actually accepted to sell your vote in America?..

Yeh I guessed she was the poorest of the poor

But this isn't legal surely?

Is it actually accepted to sell your vote in America?..

Yeh I guessed she was the poorest of the poor

I honestly don't know if vote selling is illegal, if there's actually a law on the books. If it isn't there should be, but how would they enforce it? The people I know cast their votes the best way they know how. There is a wealth of voter material that comes to your house for weeks and weeks before an election for those wishing to educate themselves on the issues. All of it free.

If this lady is a registered voter, she gets this stuff, too. I doubt she actually reads any of it...

Archived