Obama bribing voter base with free phones?

Do you have a universal charge on your phone bill sierra?

Oh hell YES. :D

I go over my bills with a microscope. Phone bills are the worst. Umpteen pages long. A charge here, a tax there. A surcharge. It adds up. The best part is calling and asking 'what's this for?

I'm only talking about a cell phone bill. We haven't had a landline in a few years, but when we did, as near as I could tell we got charged the same taxes, just on a different line. :rant:

Part of the reason we dumped it. We also pay all of our bills online. When we got paper bills, the phone bill was a half inch thick.

Oh hell YES. :D

I go over my bills with a microscope. Phone bills are the worst. Umpteen pages long. A charge here, a tax there. A surcharge. It adds up. The best part is calling and asking 'what's this for?

I'm only talking about a cell phone bill. We haven't had a landline in a few years, but when we did, as near as I could tell we got charged the same taxes, just on a different line. :rant:

Part of the reason we dumped it.

Yes well that is the money from the universal charge they use to give free phones to the poor, Yeh I'm talking about mobiles/cell phones

Archived