Obama bribing voter base with free phones?

So not only do people vote for Obama because they are on benefits and do not contribute, they also vote because they get free "Obamaphones". This man is a disgrace and America is falling apart because of people like this.

Holy cow. I heard this lady before I saw her and thought it was Flip Wilson channeling Geraldine.

So not only do people vote for Obama because they are on benefits and do not contribute, they also vote because they get free "Obamaphones". This man is a disgrace and America is falling apart because of people like this.

How can you take someone so crassly stupid so seriously?

Do you really believe this as it seems like a satirical joke?

hey --if he sends me a free phone I will vote for him!! as long as he guarentees to pay the bill.

Why don't you check your facts before you show yourself up?

You guys don't believe this is true? I admit if I were English, I might not believe it either. Sadly, it is absolutely true, and the Obamaphone lady isn't alone. More

The man in the video has no idea who provides the phones because he's probably never paid a phone bill in his life.

In the US, the FCC requires that utility companies provide

lifeline rates for low income, senior and disabled folks. They do this by charging their paying customers a couple bucks a month. Good idea, right? Of course. Also, I was under the impression that it was mostly limited to one landline per residence. I had no idea they were handing out cell phones!

Rep. Tim Griffin, Arkansas ® is trying to stop this waste.

Who told these people it was Mr. Obama personally giving them a free phone, I have no idea. But evidently some people will believe anything. And their vote counts just as much as mine.

Archived