Obama bribing voter base with free phones?

don't underestimate them. They are one of the best political parties in western Europe. And they are used to governing. Believe it or not, they're good at it. They're good enough at it to survive the horrendous setback they suffered in 1997, I said that day they would be out for 2 more elections before they got back in. I was wrong and they were out for 2 and a half. 2010 was only half an election. Make no mistake they know the battle that is ahead. It's a proper battle. Labour are just a bunch of wishy washy old women basically. They don't know how to fight. They aren't taught how to do it.

Haha the problem is they overestimate themselves, but I still don't see why they can't just all work together, is the current system really any good?..I don't think it is...

I'm not dismissing UKIP though, I been following them and also lib dems seem to have woken up but it's action what matters end of day

You guys don't believe this is true? I admit if I were English, I might not believe it either. Sadly, it is absolutely true, and the Obamaphone lady isn't alone. More
The man in the video has no idea who provides the phones because he's probably never paid a phone bill in his life.

In the US, the FCC requires that utility companies provide

lifeline rates for low income, senior and disabled folks. They do this by charging their paying customers a couple bucks a month. Good idea, right? Of course. Also, I was under the impression that it was mostly limited to one landline per residence. I had no idea they were handing out cell phones!

Rep. Tim Griffin, Arkansas ® is trying to stop this waste.

Who told these people it was Mr. Obama personally giving them a free phone, I have no idea. But evidently some people will believe anything. And their vote counts just as much as mine.

Don't you thank your lucky stars that none of them on here get to vote. I thank the lord that I don't get to vote there any more.:)

I wouldn't vote anyway even if I was given the option

Then more than anyone else you deserve the government you end up with.

When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy there's always the golf course

Then more than anyone else you deserve the government you end up with.

When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy there's always the golf course

I was talking about your government and if I don't vote over here its because their not worth my vote, i ain't voting for the sake of it, if I find a party I agree with then I shall vote....everyone in britain deserves better than what we got

Sorry harley I don't go along with the claims if I don't vote, i deserve what I get

Wasent to do with drink, it was infact Blair who drank

He's a control freak, if you don't agree with him then a phone comes your way

Jack straw came on news with a black eye and ditched his glasses soon after, maybe he found out that they could be used against him

Probably was brown that did that

You mean Brown was giving away free phones as well?

I was talking about your government and if I don't vote over here its because their not worth my vote, i ain't voting for the sake of it, if I find a party I agree with then I shall vote....everyone in britain deserves better than what we gotSorry harley I don't go along with the claims if I don't vote, i deserve what I get

Cheer up. Could be worse. You could have a government like the Greeks and the Spanish who are a complete set of clueless numpties.

What's the current number of unemployed these days? Around 11 percent?

Not the best but at least not 25 percent as in the above two countries with the unemployed in Greece consisting of 55 percent of those who are young

Cheer up. Could be worse. You could have a government like the Greeks and the Spanish who are a complete set of clueless numpties.

What's the current number of unemployed these days? Around 11 percent?

Not the best but at least not 25 percent as in the above two countries with the unemployed in Greece consisting of 55 percent of those who are young

Yes it's worse elsewhere but that still doesn't help anyone here in britain. .

But we could have a government like yours I suppose so something to be cheery about there

Jobless here is over 2m I think by the way

Archived