Obama bribing voter base with free phones?

Yes it's worse elsewhere but that still doesn't help anyone here in britain. .

But we could have a government like yours I suppose so something to be cheery about there

What's wrong with the government here? The economy is improving even if slowly. The current unemployemnt rate nationally is 8.2 which puts Europe's to shame. The housing market is on the comeback and it's the housing market which is a principal factor in driving the economy.

I would sooner have our leaders anyday than any in Europe. Ther Germans are the only ones who really have a clue these days

What's wrong with the government here? The economy is improving even if slowly. The current unemployemnt rate nationally is 8.2 which puts Europe's to shame. The housing market is on the comeback and it's the housing market which is a principal factor in driving the economy.

I would sooner have our leaders anyday than any in Europe. Ther Germans are the only ones who really have a clue these days

It's the investors harley, the market traders, their not bothered about what is happening in Europe, they couldn't give a damn, all their bothered about is making money, which in a sense is ok but your traders just don't care, they seem to like people struggling coz they profit..

As for your government, i don't agree with their war policy as you will know

It's the investors harley, the market traders, their not bothered about what is happening in Europe, they couldn't give a damn, all their bothered about is making money, which in a sense is ok but your traders just don't care, they seem to like people struggling coz they profit..

As for your government, i don't agree with their war policy as you will know

I agree. We, the US shouldnt have gone into Bosnia in the 1990s and stopped the massacre of Bosnian Muslims by the Serbs. That was very naughty of us tut! tut!

We shouldn't have helped topple the dictator Ghadaffi after Cameron and Sarkozy decided to go to war against him.

We shouldnt have kicked out Saddam after he invaded Kuwait and imposed his brutal rule on that country

That's our problem. Always getting involved. That's why I like Obama. He dont believe much in sending our young men and women far away to get killed or maimed. Next time call the Chinese or the Russians. They'll be only too glad to step up to the plate I'm sure

So not only do people vote for Obama because they are on benefits and do not contribute, they also vote because they get free "Obamaphones". This man is a disgrace and America is falling apart because of people like this.

I suppose it's better than taking the Conservative line and bribing the UK voters with tax cuts like they always do.

I agree. We, the US shouldnt have gone into Bosnia in the 1990s and stopped the massacre of Bosnian Muslims by the Serbs. That was very naughty of us tut! tut!

We shouldn't have helped topple the dictator Ghadaffi after Cameron and Sarkozy decided to go to war against him.

We shouldnt have kicked out Saddam after he invaded Kuwait and imposed his brutal rule on that country

That's our problem. Always getting involved. That's why I like Obama. He dont believe much in sending our young men and women far away to get killed or maimed. Next time call the Chinese or the Russians. They'll be only too glad to step up to the plate I'm sure

Bosnia needed help, no choice there but I was talking about their recent activities like Iraq and afghanistan...didnt and don't need to be there, Britain realised and now Is pulling the troops out, abit late though

Russia though seems abit shaky, Putin must be biting his top lip, he needs moving on though

Don't you thank your lucky stars that none of them on here get to vote. I thank the lord that I don't get to vote there any more.:)

Most of the time yes, I do thank my lucky stars. ;)

How do you really know what the truth is unless you live in a place? I wouldn't expect someone from another country to understand how things work here, but what's scary is how certain some people were that the Obamaphone lady was an actress. I wish!

Yes folks, there are people who will sell their vote for a free cell phone, a tank full of gas or the vague promise of free stuff in the future.

Bosnia needed help, no choice there but I was talking about their recent activities like Iraq and afghanistan...didnt and don't need to be there, Britain realised and now Is pulling the troops out, abit late though

Russia though seems abit shaky, Putin must be biting his top lip, he needs moving on though

Russia is okay and so is Putin. Russia has tons of oil and natural gas. If Russia decided to stop it's exports of natural gas to the rest of Europe this winter then half the continent would freeze to death and the other half in dead trouble.

Putin has also raked in a few billion rubles supplying people like Assad with weaponry and doesnt lose any sleep over how many Syrians have been killed by them either.

Archived