Bizarre Questions

I'm 35 - at the start of the year I weighed 13.5 stone - right now I weight just under 11 stone. I used http://www.myfitnesspal.com too - I've gone from a 34 waist to a 30, and now buy shirts in Small rather than large.

According to myfitnesspal jogging on the spot for 30 minutes would burn about 274 calories which is only about the same as 2 cans of beer, or just over half a steak bake.

To lose weight you need to be using up more calories than you put in - for me I had to go down to about 1500 calories a day - try adding up what you ate over last week on myfitnesspal and its probably way over that.

It has an app for iPhone and Android, so its easy to log what you eat and what exercise you do - if you get into it the act of actually logging everything keeps you focussed.

2 cans of beer? whats the point?

wont even get ****** on that

:P

I was wondering, how many miles would you cover if you ran on the spot for say 30 minutes and how much weight would an average 32 year old bloke like myself lose in the process, and if so would it be enough weight per day to lose the belly fat and give me a flatter lower belly.

I've just emboldened the relevant parts of your sentence ... pretty easy to work out ... :P

I was wondering, how many miles would you cover if you ran on the spot for say 30 minutes and how much weight would an average 32 year old bloke like myself lose in the process, and if so would it be enough weight per day to lose the belly fat and give me a flatter lower belly.

Leaving aside the other issues that people have pointed out, wouldn't the theoretical distances also depend upon how fast you moved your legs whilst running on the spot?

Archived