Children with cancer beg smokers not to smoke outside their windows.

I don't agree that smokers are selfish etc I personally do NOT smoke i think its a horrible habbit and I'm glad i don't smoke but coming from a past where i was addicted to drugs i can tell you that even with a tobbaco addiction its not as easy as to say if you can't stop your not trying.

Alot of addiction is mentally so your willpower is not always enough to see you through it is terrible that people smoke and i would do anything to stop it but its not as easy as that these days i think in general smokers are slowly starting to quit i know many that use electric fags (or whatever they are).

I do think smokers should be vigilant about where they smoke but it is key to remember alot of them are its just a minority that couldn't care less where the smoke goes and sadly you will get this is any situation.

As I said I will never try and say smoking is ok because its a bad habbit and it does take lives due to cancer etc but we as non smokers do not have the right to look down on people who wish to make this decision to smoke we are all equal.

Archived