Muslim protestors burn temples and attack Bangledesh villages

With respect, it is not: secularism is strict separation of state matters from religious matters. I.e. no overlap whatsoever between civil/military laws, rules, procedures, services, etc. on the one hand, and religion on the other (Islam or another). Have a read.

Religious non-discrimination is a by-product of secularism (laws/rules/etc apply to you, or not, irrespective of your personal beliefs), amongst many other benefits - but it is not "it". Then again, depending how proselytist (sp?) the personal belief is (e.g. Salafism), by the same token secularism can also come down on it like the proverbial ton of bricks - rightly so.

Yes I am know that what is secularism . Only I said the main purpose of secularism . non-discrimination . for to be independent of politics. sovereignty of reason .Already Islam doesnt contradict it.

believe to religions is a matter of upbringing . Someone of upbringing with christian traditions doesnt understand Islam . and someone of upbringing with islamic traditions doesnt understand cristianity ...

Exactly, Islam is the elephant in the room these days it would seem, and as shown on this forum, other Muslims will defend and ignore these issues because the perpetrators are also Muslim.

Its a damn shame that a religion that calls itself peaceful seems so intent on attacking innocent people in its own name.

I dont see anyone defending this behaviour.:roll:

Mafya sen Türkmüsün , söylediklerimi anlayabiliyor musun ?

Sorry other friends , I asked to mafya '' are you Turk , can you understand ''

I am a British Pakistani Muslim so don't understand Turkish. I understand what you are posting but have to say that no matter how much you explain things on here there will always be those who think bad of all muslims.

I am a British Pakistani Muslim so don't understand Turkish. I understand what you are posting but have to say that no matter how much you explain things on here there will always be those who think bad of all muslims.

my brother :) , you are obsolutely right , I know that , no matter how I'm doing explanation . there will be hate to Islam always :)

I asked to you that are you Turk , because ''Mafya'' word is Turkish . I thought maybe you are a Turk live in England ...

Aye, our Muslim friends do little to endear themselves to anyone ouside their religion. No wonder many "think bad" of them.

Angel.

Aye, our Muslim friends do little to endear themselves to anyone ouside their religion. No wonder many "think bad" of them.

Angel.

Out of interest ANGELFIRE1, what do you think about the person who posted the image? Do you think they should be applauded or castigated?

Archived