Muslim protestors burn temples and attack Bangledesh villages

You've completely misunderstood my intent; I'm not suggesting in any way that violence is acceptable. It isn't.

Your analogy is a misrepresentation of my views also. The person responsible for the violence is the person who inflicts it on others.

I'm suggesting that those who post such images are reckless and foolish.

Was the Danish cartoonist reckless and foolish, or was he being humorous and enjoying his right to freedom of thought and expression, in your humble opinion?

I having hard understand your sentences , sorry ... I can say this , while this is less true the actual number of Muslims and Christians , no one to judge anyone . if you are a man perfect , okey when you can judge me , when you can tell me my mistakes . but now you have no right , like I'm not alloved for judge to you ...
Sorry you can't understand what I was saying.

You seem to have a good attitude, it's just a shame that other Muslims think they have the right to judge others and act on those judgments. Especially by burning down their houses and stealing their possessions over a piece of paper.

There are always going to be people that think it's funny to get others angry and whilever some Muslims rise to the bait like this, they're going to be judged on those actions and that reflects badly on the rest of you. Sorry, but that's the truth.

They need to learn to keep a lid on it and be a bit less emotional about it all, like everyone else does.

Sorry you can't understand what I was saying.

You seem to have a good attitude, it's just a shame that other Muslims think they have the right to judge others and act on those judgments. Especially by burning down their houses and stealing their possessions over a piece of paper.

There are always going to be people that think it's funny to get others angry and whilever some Muslims rise to the bait like this, they're going to be judged on those actions and that reflects badly on the rest of you. Sorry, but that's the truth.

They need to learn to keep a lid on it and be a bit less emotional about it all, like everyone else does.

My Bold=

I have had racial abuse directed at me by white people, should I judge all white people on the actions of a few idiots and does the actions of these white racist's reflect badly on all white people or is it only when it concerns muslims? :roll:

My Bold=

I have had racial abuse directed at me by white people, should I judge all white people on the actions of a few idiots and does the actions of these white racist's reflect badly on all white people or is it only when it concerns muslims? :roll:

No of course it doesn't. I don't think anybody is trying to say that all Muslims are angry people on the verge or murdering or rioting about their religion.

But when you do find a group of angry rioting or murdering in the name of their religion they're invariably Muslims.

When football hooliganism and fighting between certain fans was at its height, all football fans suffered in public opinion for the actions of the bad guys. It's what happens.

And,to be fair, although no-one likes being called names, it's not remotely the same to have your house or place of worship burned down round you or be driven out of your neighbourhood by a mob of mentalists, is it?

Do you know, that is a truly brilliant analogy to Halibut's strange philosophy!

But it's a brilliant way to fight a war. You stick up a couple of pictures on the internet and a whole country takes to the streets murdering one another and destroying their society.

When football hooliganism and fighting between certain fans was at its height, all football fans suffered in public opinion for the actions of the bad guys. It's what happens.

And,to be fair, although no-one likes being called names, it's not remotely the same to have your house or place of worship burned down round you or be driven out of your neighbourhood by a mob of mentalists, is it?

The point I'm making is yes they are wrong and idiots for doing it, I and many other muslims don't agree with it but to tar all muslims as being the same is not on.

Constant vilification of muslims all the time due to the idiotic ones will only alienate the non extremist muslims and I would say that it isn't a matter of name calling it's called racism.

The point I'm making is yes they are wrong and idiots for doing it, I and many other muslims don't agree with it but to tar all muslims as being the same is not on.

Constant vilification of muslims all the time due to the idiotic ones will only alienate the non extremist muslims and I would say that it isn't a matter of name calling it's called racism.

Perhaps you should take a step back and take a look at yourselves then. Because it is offensive and devisive for muslim clerics to stir up hatred on the streets. It is offensive when muslims protest on Armistice Day. The difference being that no one gets murdered as a result.

If folks want to be accepted in a civilized society it helps if they are civilized.

So where are your voices? I readily acknowledge that the media may 'mute' them for self-interest, but surely if enough of the moderate branch (which constantly reminds us on here that they are a very vast majority) made enough noise condemning these barbarians and the media's bias, the general public would hear it.

This is not so much criticism as basic logic: it's in your common interest to defuse this ongoing tarring.

See the above. It's not racism, btw. It's xenophobism. Solving that starts with removing the fearful element/factor, and only you guys can do that.

Archived