Muslim protestors burn temples and attack Bangledesh villages

So where are your voices? I readily acknowledge that the media may 'mute' them for self-interest, but surely if enough of the moderate branch (which constantly reminds us on here that they are a very vast majority) made enough noise condemning these barbarians and the media's bias, the general public would hear it.

This is not so much criticism as basic logic: it's in your common interest to defuse this ongoing tarring.

See the above. It's not racism, btw. It's xenophobism. Solving that starts with removing the fearful element/factor, and only you guys can do that.

That sums it up for me. I fear some folks only want to live here for the benefit it brings. But deep down many do not want to be part of our society. The reason why so few condemn the attrocities perpetrated by Islam is that deep down many are sympathisers and seek to turn the UK into the cesspit their families left behind.

That sums it up for me. I fear some folks only want to live here for the benefit it brings. But deep down many do not want to be part of our society. The reason why so few condemn the attrocities perpetrated by Islam is that deep down many are sympathisers and seek to turn the UK into the cesspit their families left behind.

The UK needs people from the Islamic faith countries because of their work ethic, we need them to do the menial jobs indigenous whitey is now incapable of doing. Plus there business links have brought a lot of prosperity to Britain.

The UK needs people from the Islamic faith countries because of their work ethic, we need them to do the menial jobs indigenous whitey is now incapable of doing. Plus there business links have brought a lot of prosperity to Britain.

Well if you want to look at it that way we could probably manage with folks from India, China, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Sri Lanka and many more that share that work ethic but lack the hang ups and shoulder chips.,

So where are your voices? I readily acknowledge that the media may 'mute' them for self-interest, but surely if enough of the moderate branch (which constantly reminds us on here that they are a very vast majority) made enough noise condemning these barbarians and the media's bias, the general public would hear it.

This is not so much criticism as basic logic: it's in your common interest to defuse this ongoing tarring.

See the above. It's not racism, btw. It's xenophobism. Solving that starts with removing the fearful element/factor, and only you guys can do that.

When muslims do speak out it isn't publicised as much or people think yeah yeah we know what your real intentions are etc.

Why should I or other muslims who don't agree with this behaviour regularly have to speak out and make our voices heard?

Plenty of times I have said I don't agree with something the idiots have done but the reality is that all muslims are seen as the enemy within etc etc.

Why should I or other muslims who don't agree with this behaviour regularly have to speak out and make our voices heard?
Because that's the only way you can hope to gradually turn public opinion, in the face of faith-demonising by the media?

Hate to break it to you, but that's been the way of the world for centuries. Before muslims, it was east europeans. Before east europeans, it was irish. Before irish, it was italians or germans. And catholics throughout. Etc, etc.

They've all had to endure xenophobism, most still do to a small extent (human nature, you can't change it) and the less you do about changing people's perceptions, the longer it lasts (or until the next boogeyman comes along).

You can't hope to bring change about (the change you seem to be wanting) with sitting on your @rse. Simples.

When muslims do speak out it isn't publicised as much or people think yeah yeah we know what your real intentions are etc.

Plenty of times I have said I don't agree with something the idiots have done but the reality is that all muslims are seen as the enemy within etc etc.

Surely on a personal level you would be the first to speak out if an incorrect accusation was made against you, your family or beliefs. On a communal level I would have thought that would apply also.

Unless of course you think quietly contemplating your faith can combat the evils of racism.

There are Muslims who are very vocal in relation to radicalism as there are many non Muslims..the problem seems to be the inequality in that. Non Muslims are incorrectly accused by the right as being appeasers to radicalism purely because they are defending the right of a Muslim to his/her faith. By being vocal you not only deny radicalism but you also support non Muslims that support your right to that faith.

Battles are never won if you allow others to battle for you. Metaphorically speaking that is.

Surely on a personal level you would be the first to speak out if an incorrect accusation was made against you, your family or beliefs. On a communal level I would have thought that would apply also.

Unless of course you think quietly contemplating your faith can combat the evils of racism.

There are Muslims who are very vocal in relation to radicalism as there are many non Muslims..the problem seems to be the inequality in that. Non Muslims are incorrectly accused by the right as being appeasers to radicalism purely because they are defending the right of a Muslim to his/her faith. By being vocal you not only deny radicalism but you also support non Muslims that support your right to that faith.

Battles are never won if you allow others to battle for you. Metaphorically speaking that is.

They are the first to speak out when they think their prophet has been offended but the last to speak out when his followers commit some attrocity or incitement to murder.

Archived