Muslim Rage-a different view?

Ive heard many muslims refere to allah as a man.

Are you suggesting they dont know what they are on about?

The Monotheistic God (that is the God of the Jews, the Christians and the Muslims) is generally referred to as male, not as a "man"

The Monotheistic God (that is the God of the Jews, the Christians and the Muslims) is generally referred to as male, not as a "man"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

A male yet hes not a man?

Not sure how that would work PT but i take yuour word for it.

Like i say, best behaviour :hihi:

Ive heard many muslims refere to allah as a man.

Are you suggesting they dont know what they are on about?

Ask plain talker then, I thought allah was the creater of the universe but she should know

I'm sure it's not a man, it's the universe itself

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

A male yet hes not a man?Not sure how that would work PT but i take yuour word for it.

Like i say, best behaviour :hihi:

I know you aren't the sharpest knife in the box, but really...

Try thinking of it like this. A dog or cat or horse can be male and not be a man.

Edited by Halibut

:hihi::hihi:

Having another bite at the cherry cos i didnt rise to your "Ask PT comment"?

Wont work fella.

Im a good boy now:hihi:

I wasn't being funny about it, plain talker is a muslim so instead of suggesting that I think I don't know what muslims are on about, it would have been better posting that question to her

A crowd of about 100 people protested outside the court, shouting “Free Abu Hamza” and holding banners reading “Stop extraditions” and “democracy = hypocrisy,” according to Reuters.

Just seen it the ITN news. From the news footage , i doubt there were more than about a dozen protesting about his eviction from these shores. Anyway , his removal is IMMINENT according to the news. So its all turned out rosy in the end. Oh ,and he is taking four of his fellow "Terrorists" with him.

five for the price of one ......... Bonus.