Muslim Rage-a different view?

Well, God isn't a human, is he? so he may be male, but not a man.

If he isnt human, isnt a dog or a cat then what is he?

What do you (as someone religious) see him as?

What i mean is if he appeared to you and i assume thats the hope of every god follower, what do you think he would look like?

but as someone who I understand does not believe in God (is that correct?) I'm not quite sure why you are bothering to ask such questions as they would surely be irrelevant to you, no?

Im interested thats all.

People bang on about man being made in his image, the image of a man yet on this thread its been suggested hes NOT a man so im interested to know how you see him.

And yes, thats correct i dont believe in god anymore.

I did at one time of day but for many reasons that changed.

If he isnt human, isnt a dog or a cat then what is he?

What do you (as someone religious) see him as?

What i mean is if he appeared to you and i assume thats the hope of every god follower, what do you think he would look like?

He is God. He is not human, not is He a cat or a dog or another animal. He is a spirit. Can we see spirits? (and, no, not the kind that are in an optic, behind the bar!)

I see him as the creator, I do not know what He looks like, as He is not supposed to be represented as a painting or statue etc.

Even prophets like Moses were not permitted to see His face, Moses was made to hide his face away in a cleft in the rock as God passed by him, as it was said Seeing Him was was too much for a human to bear.

He is God. He is not human, not is He a cat or a dog or another animal. He is a spirit. Can we see spirits? (and, no, not the kind that are in an optic, behind the bar!)

I see him as the creator, I do not know what He looks like, as He is not supposed to be represented as a painting or statue etc.

Even prophets like Moses were not permitted to see His face, Moses was made to hide his face away in a cleft in the rock as God passed by him, as it was said Seeing Him was was too much for a human to bear.

Convenient eh :suspect:

But thanks for explaining it as you see it.

Im interested thats all.

People bang on about man being made in his image, the image of a man yet on this thread its been suggested hes NOT a man so im interested to know how you see him.

And yes, thats correct i dont believe in god anymore.

I did at one time of day but for many reasons that changed.

I don't know that He literally made us in His image. (that's more a Christian premise) I do believe He made us. (whether He is the "force" behind the Universe and everything, I don't know. I don't take the Seven days/ 6,000 years thing as literal, at face value, but I do believe He is what holds the universe together)

It's fine that you do not believe in Him any longer. That's your prerogative. I cannot make you/ force you to believe any more than you can force me / make me un-believe. It's the individual's right to believe or disbelieve, as they wish.

Archived