Muslim Rage-a different view?

Tell me ,obviously there is more than one prophet ,are these prophets treated as equal and if that is the case can one draw cartoons about them.

The Prophets of scripture should be treated with equal respect. and I would say it would be most impolite to cartoonify (dishonour) any of them.

25 I think

Mohammad is the last one isn't he? The one that came to save them

Mohammed is referred to as the "Seal of the Prophets", he is regarded as the final Prophet that God sent, and that the Qur'an wraps up the revelations given in the previous scriptures.

I don't know what that is all about, about Mohamed being considered a "saviour", that's never been in anything I've ever been taught. (I think it would be on a par with the "Shirk" I mentioned above)

Mohammed is referred to as the "Seal of the Prophets", he is regarded as the final Prophet that God sent, and that the Qur'an wraps up the revelations given in the previous scriptures.

I don't know what that is all about, about Mohamed being considered a "saviour", that's never been in anything I've ever been taught. (I think it would be on a par with the "Shirk" I mentioned above)

Well that's what he must have been telling them otherwise they would have not believed him

The Prophets of scripture should be treated with equal respect. and I would say it would be most impolite to cartoonify (dishonour) any of them.

I note your use of the word "impolite" surely being impolite is not a cause for the blood letting that the Danish cartoons and ensuing real or imagined slurs on prophets ,who are no more than simple humans and are not to be confused with deity's

But to keep it simple alek, if you saw your dead grandad being abused, ridiculed and insulted on tv then you would not be pleased...this is how they feel about mohammad
I really couldn't give a dump about my relatives who lived that far back in history. Mohammed is nobody's granddad, by the way, not today. He lived far too long ago for that. It's a pity that Muslims can't manage a more mature attitude to such things. Besides, I doubt many of the children Mohammed is reputed to have sired would have a positive attitude to him, to how they came to be, or to what happened to their poor mothers in the process!

Archived