Muslim Rage-a different view?

you are just regurgitating propaganda, if you look properly at this so called relationship with a child, you will see that there is a lot of evidence to sow that that she was actually of age.

As for the crap you are spouting about war, would you say that the people of the UK were a warmongering people because they went to war twice in the first half of the last century against Germany? Or would you try to fire up the old grey matter and look at the circumstances?

actually of age? pre puberty. 9 at the oldest 6 youngest. Even for the age post puberty was the minimum standard, not pre puberty.

as for the rest of your reply it makes no sense what so ever.

However its your view. My point is pointing out facts on this cult, gets you a violent response.

Edited by gotone

you are just regurgitating propaganda, if you look properly at this so called relationship with a child, you will see that there is a lot of evidence to sow that that she was actually of age.

As for the crap you are spouting about war, would you say that the people of the UK were a warmongering people because they went to war twice in the first half of the last century against Germany? Or would you try to fire up the old grey matter and look at the circumstances?

From Wikki

According to the traditional sources, Aisha was six or seven years old when she was betrothed to Muhammad and nine when the marriage was consummated.[6][8][9] Aisha stayed in her parents' home for several years until she joined Muhammad and the marriage was consummated when she was nine.[6][8][9][10][11][12] However, al-Tabari records that she was ten.[8] The sources do not offer much more information about Aisha's childhood years, but mention that after the wedding, she continued to play with her toys, and that Muhammad entered into the spirit of these games

Im sure even though you can say ,sometimes truthfully but more often in blind faith,that people such as myself may over exaggerate now and then much the same as the pro muslimists do ,but surely even you musr agree that if Wikki printed lies and allowed them to remain they would be told about it,obviously they have got their information from somewhere and it has been allowed to stay there for some time,failing this evidence though we also have it from a hadith

From the hadith of Bukhari, volume 5, #234

"Narrated Aisha: The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six. We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

From what I have read further some parts of Islam have begun to criticise the Bukhari hadiths and have started to "change history" by trying to prove different ages,seems a bit strange that this is allowed in Islam after all they are all part of sacred works.

actually of age? pre puberty. 9 at the oldest 6 youngest. Even for the age post puberty was the minimum standard, not pre puberty.

as for the rest of your reply it makes no sense what so ever[/Quote]

It made sense to me, maybe you didn't read it correctly.

However its your view. My point is pointing out facts on this cult, gets you a violent response.

personally killed people and led an army of mass murdering rapist slave trading plunderers[/Quote]

Is not quite fact. It is opinion. What is fact is that western soldiers were so impressed by Islamic treatment of enemies during times of war that it helped develope the idea of chivalry , pre their meetings with Muslims Western armies were themselves 'mass murdering rapist slave trading plunderers'.

To me its because its followers, follow the example of its founder[/Quote]

Indeed they do, but the idiots who react violently to cartoons, teddy bears, book burnings etc are not following the example of the founder - in fact by it's own standards such people are not Muslim. I'm not sure which is sadder, the fact that they consider themselves to be following Islam or people like you consider them to be following Islam.

The fact is that if both parties actually read and understood the Quran then you'd both be wrong. Idiots not following Islam goaded by idiots who don't like people not following Islam doesn't make any Muslim guilty of the charges you lay on them.

I could talk forever and a day (and have done) about what I disagree with about Islam but what I disagree with can actually be said to be within the Quran, not just made up by someone who hasn't got a clue or some idiot cleric pushing his own agenda.

From Wikki

According to the traditional sources, Aisha was six or seven years old when she was betrothed to Muhammad and nine when the marriage was consummated.[6][8][9] Aisha stayed in her parents' home for several years until she joined Muhammad and the marriage was consummated when she was nine.[6][8][9][10][11][12] However, al-Tabari records that she was ten.[8] The sources do not offer much more information about Aisha's childhood years, but mention that after the wedding, she continued to play with her toys, and that Muhammad entered into the spirit of these games

Im sure even though you can say ,sometimes truthfully but more often in blind faith,that people such as myself may over exaggerate now and then much the same as the pro muslimists do ,but surely even you musr agree that if Wikki printed lies and allowed them to remain they would be told about it,obviously they have got their information from somewhere and it has been allowed to stay there for some time,failing this evidence though we also have it from a hadith

From the hadith of Bukhari, volume 5, #234

"Narrated Aisha: The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six. We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

From what I have read further some parts of Islam have begun to criticise the Bukhari hadiths and have started to "change history" by trying to prove different ages,seems a bit strange that this is allowed in Islam after all they are all part of sacred works.

How dare you interupt this thread with facts???

How very dare you?!?!?!

Why Knock the "west" ( yet again) when talking about Islam? Apples are not Pears, though in this case they are all "people of the Book"

Anyone would think Islam and Christianity were different in some major way.... Middle East religion for Middle Eastern superstitions

Although I find a lot of the cultural traditions of Islam dstasteful ( Female Genital Mutilation anyone?) islam is no more foreign to England than Christianity is.

It made sense to me, maybe you didn't read it correctly.

Is not quite fact. It is opinion. What is fact is that western soldiers were so impressed by Islamic treatment of enemies during times of war that it helped develope the idea of chivalry , pre their meetings with Muslims Western armies were themselves 'mass murdering rapist slave trading plunderers'.

Indeed they do, but the idiots who react violently to cartoons, teddy bears, book burnings etc are not following the example of the founder - in fact by it's own standards such people are not Muslim. I'm not sure which is sadder, the fact that they consider themselves to be following Islam or people like you consider them to be following Islam.

The fact is that if both parties actually read and understood the Quran then you'd both be wrong. Idiots not following Islam goaded by idiots who don't like people not following Islam doesn't make any Muslim guilty of the charges you lay on them.

I could talk forever and a day (and have done) about what I disagree with about Islam but what I disagree with can actually be said to be within the Quran, not just made up by someone who hasn't got a clue or some idiot cleric pushing his own agenda.

No its facts, as stated in Islamic books. The foundation of Islam is its so called prophet. Look how he acted, all his followers are doing is following his actions. Fact.

Why Knock the "west" ( yet again) when talking about Islam? Apples are not Pears, though in this case they are all "people of the Book"

Anyone would think Islam and Christianity were different in some major way.... Middle East religion for Middle Eastern superstitions

Although I find a lot of the cultural traditions of Islam dstasteful ( Female Genital Mutilation anyone?) islam is no more foreign to England than Christianity is.

They are in many ways, one major way is the actual lives and actions of the founders.

Live how Jesus lived today, WHAT WOULD THE RESULT BE? Live how Muhammad lived today, WHAT WOULD THE RESULT BE?

On one hand you would have some sort of Amish, on the other some form of Taliban.

Fact. IMO

No its facts, as stated in Islamic books. The foundation of Islam is its so called prophet. Look how he acted, all his followers are doing is following his actions. Fact.

What Islamic books?

Can these Islamic books be verified by either offical Islamic sources or recognised historians?

If so please share that information with us.

I'm particularly interested in the source for Mohammad and his followers acts of ''mass murdering rapist slave trading plunderers'.