Muslim Rage-a different view?

Even a basic reading of the Quran without any background knowledge gives a basic impression of its meaning.

Indeed. The first 3 suras tell me that I'm to be punished and severely chastised for my lack of belief. ;)

That's a great start to any book.

I respect Islam

May I ask why?

He needs to make his mind up

Its either budda telling the truth or it mohammad

:hihi::hihi:

I don't believe Islam is the truth, but that doesn't mean Buddhism has the monopoly on it, it doesn't mean I have to tell people if you don't believe the same thing as me you are wrong - I could be wrong, and everyone has the right to make their own mind up.

Because they are, like you are with budda, im trying to help you[/Quote]

I can tell you from experience that if you want to help people telling them that what they believe is wrong, without supplying any evidence to justify your alternative view, is going to have exactly the opposite effect.

Let me ask you something.

Why do you feel the need to tell people the 'truth' at all?

:hihi::hihi:

I don't believe Islam is the truth, but that doesn't mean Buddhism has the monopoly on it, it doesn't mean I have to tell people if you don't believe the same thing as me you are wrong - I could be wrong, and everyone has the right to make their own mind up.

I can tell you from experience that if you want to help people telling them that what they believe is wrong, without supplying any evidence to justify your alternative view, is going to have exactly the opposite effect.

Let me ask you something.

Why do you feel the need to tell people the 'truth' at all?

I have supplied evidence, i rendered budda guilty and you still believe him, didn't you learn anything from mine and your debate on budda, his teachings are flawed, you said you get nowt out of here so why bother

and the fact that the age of consent in the UK was not raised to 16 until 1885 is utterly irrelevant?

pre puberty or post puberty? This child was pre puberty, by the standards of the day in that part of the world she was to young. (6 to 9) years old. Hence to justify the act, it was claimed god said it was ok.

Such a relationship, even in context of the year and location, to my and many others minds destroys the credibility of the man. However I am open to debate on the issue.

Discussing this one aspect of his actions should not be taboo, or run the risks of violence. As it does I am not surprised that frustrated people resort to cartoons.