Muslim Rage-a different view?

I'm not sure why after weeks of violent incidents all across the Islamic world this one event at which a proscribed terror organisation (Hezbollah) managed to not kill somebody for a change, is meant to somehow undo all that and give us a fuzzy wuzzy warm cuddy feeling about Islam in the world?

It isn't. Read the OP.

I'm not sure whether you're being sarcastic etc. However, for the record, white dimwitted thugs who go on the rampage deserve to be shot. I have no bias. Scum are scum, I hope I made that clear by saying the Muslim nutters are their equivalent of...

No, I'm not being sarcastic, I was agreeing with you and would endorse similar treatment of Muslim extremists (as I said in the final paragraph of the OP), I have no bias.

Yes I did. It seems to be saying wasn't it wonderful some Muslims didn't attack the Pope. I don't understand why you think not attacking somebody is worthy of such celebration?????

It's normal not to kill people.

I don't think that, you're overlaying your own reasons on why I started the thread rather than understanding mine. The point I'm making is that our view is formed by what we read in the media and how they choose to report it.

Good point Mr Prime, when I saw pictures of Muslim rioters wrecking the local KFC, it reminded me of the scenes of English football hooligans during the WC in France in 98. I'm sure in the cold light of day they don't know why they did it, but the bell rang, their knees jerked and the feeding frenzy began.

It will be a greater day when humanity wakes up and realises we're all equal under our different skins..you would have thought "God" might have had an interest in ensuring that equality from outset ;)

He most likely hadn't figured that we'd barrel on and number 8 billion.

But what about expecting plaudits for people for not killing somebody? It's almost like you expect Muslims to kill people so much you're impressed when they don't.

Do you know what that makes you? RACIST!!!

Wow, that's a pretty amazing leap.

Yes I did. It seems to be saying wasn't it wonderful some Muslims didn't attack the Pope. I don't understand why you think not attacking somebody is worthy of such celebration?????

Isn't that the point of the thread, to point out how the media ignore the vast majority of normal Muslims who don't kill people.

Of course the reason they do that is obvious, it's not news when someone doesn't kill someone, what would you report?

Perhaps he is desperate to find something positive and it's the best he can find.

The fact that you have to go out of your way to post positive stories about Islam whilst demonising a local church for nothing more than stopping an exercise class, acting as a sort of unofficial PR person for Islam trying to give it some sort of credability whilst simultaneously doing down a religion like Christianity for even the slightest inconsequential perceived negative, is itself indicative of the overwhelming negatives wreaked upon the planet by the religion of Islam. :)

That's a pretty torturous sentence, and when you decipher it a torturous chain of logic as well.

So you're saying that because one person likes to balance out a perceived media bias against Islam and to publicise it when Christian institutions behave in a way that they decry when Islam does it, that this is indicative of harm caused by the religion?