Muslim Rage-a different view?

Perhaps he is desperate to find something positive and it's the best he can find.

Perhaps people not killing each other simply doesn't get into the news very often.

Can you find a story where fundamental Christians in the US don't blow up an abortion clinic?

Perhaps people not killing each other simply doesn't get into the news very often.

Can you find a story where fundamental Christians in the US don't blow up an abortion clinic?

You do know you've just hurt a few brains there don't you?:hihi:

I drove to the shops and back without running anyone down. Should I ring the BBC?

Some folk are so desperate to find a positive they really have to scrape the barrel. But when you see folks scrapping the barrel this hard you know they have nothing positive to report.

I drove to the shops and back without running anyone down. Should I ring the BBC?

Some folk are so desperate to find a positive they really have to scrape the barrel. But when you see folks scrapping the barrel this hard you know they have nothing positive to report.

That was you was it. Well let me tell you something.

In your wake you have left a half dozen irate people at the bus stop furious that they were all not hit thanks to your careful driving.

P.S. Indicating just rubbed salt into the wounds.

Did you manage to find a story about Christians not blowing up abortion clinics?

If you didn't and have to report that you as a Christian didn't run anyone down then I think you're really scraping the barrel and that there is nothing positive to report about Christians.

No ones 'desperate' to prove anything, I was less than generous towards Muslims in my opening post.

But the point remains, we're all influenced by what we hear in the media, whether that be in the East or the West and the media have the power to tweak real events so they have the outcome that sells more newspapers.

skinz observation in the post above describes this more eloquently than I have done.

Did you manage to find a story about Christians not blowing up abortion clinics?

If you didn't and have to report that you as a Christian didn't run anyone down then I think you're really scraping the barrel and that there is nothing positive to report about Christians.

Hark, the penny might droppeth!