Muslim Rage-a different view?

why would a man in his 50s want to marry and have a sexual relationship with a pre puberty child?

I don't think we need to ask that question really do we?

why do so many muslims go insane when its pointed out how vile that is?

They're angry at clowns like you insulting their prophet. Muslims per se are no more likely to condone paedophilia than anyone else.

why do so many muslims defend such actions?

They don't accept that the prophet was as you describe; they aren't defending paedophilia.

Other than being six? come on, whats wrong with you. she was six:roll:

so getting angry about it does not help, why would a man in his 50s want to marry and have a sexual relationship with a pre puberty child? why do so many muslims go insane when its pointed out how vile that is? why do so many muslims defend such actions? This is one point that eats away at islams bedrock.

What was the age of consent in the UK and other countries around the same time? :roll:

I don't think we need to ask that question really do we?

They're angry at clowns like you insulting their prophet. Muslims per se are no more likely to condone paedophilia than anyone else.

They don't accept that the prophet was as you describe; they aren't defending paedophilia.

How is pointing out a fact making me a clown?

Archived