April Jones 5 yr old goes missing

I agree, hope this ends well, hate to see stories like this. :(

This is terrible, i just hope the news has spread so fast that she's become too ho to handle and been dropped off somewhere before anything bad happened.

Truly believe we should have stronger preventative measures in place too, If that means the fear of a death sentence then so be it.

Prayers are with you for a safe return little one. :(

Apparently driven off in a White van, hundreds out searching.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/search-under-way-girl-5-goes-missing-224915917.html

I consider myself a cold soab and not much moves me terribly, but when I read this stuff my stomach turns.

Please let this end well.

It sounds bad but ive got my fingers and toes crossed it ll ends well and shes found dafe.

It seems to have been a long time since there was a case like this, thankfully, but it's so horrendous when it does happen. I don't know how the parents cope, when you think about how you feel when you're really, really frightened, that awful sick, breathless, legs-won't-hold-me feeling. That intense feeling is usually quite short-lived but they must be experiencing that all the time right now. Really hoping there's a happy outcome to this but it doesn't sound hopeful.

Apparently driven off in a White van, hundreds out searching.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/search-under-way-girl-5-goes-missing-224915917.html

I consider myself a cold soab and not much moves me terribly, but when I read this stuff my stomach turns.

Please let this end well.

I hope it ends well too. It sounds very suspicious to me. The abductor is known to the family for sure its not some random act.

I hope the kids ok :(

Archived