April Jones 5 yr old goes missing

They did mention they had a vast amount of evidence, but without a body it would be difficult to link the evidence to the manner in which April met her end. This is the reason he hasn't been charged yet. All we can hope for now if she isn't alive is that her body is found soon for the sake of the parents.

Btw..thanks to all for keeping the thread sane to date.

They are surely pretty certain of her murder if they have switched it to a murder investigation and re-arrested him on murder charges! If this is the case I retract what I said earlier of the way the police have handled this investigation! Like you said, let's hope this comes to an end soon for her familys sake and pray there is no more bad news to come.

There are some truely evil people in this world and it makes you realise you should never take the future for granted, you never know when your whole world will be ripped apart x

Two women have apparently come forward to say they saw him throwing a black bag in the river on Tuesday. Why its taken so lonh for them to come up with that is beyond me. Police would have had to release Bridger if not charged today so I do suspect thats why they've done it so suddenly now. Just remember she hasn't been found yet so don't give up hope!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Two women have apparently come forward to say they saw him throwing a black bag in the river on Tuesday. Why its taken so lonh for them to come up with that is beyond me. Police would have had to release Bridger if not charged today so I do suspect thats why they've done it so suddenly now. Just remember she hasn't been found yet so don't give up hope!

That could be linked to the footage which they said they had which put him in that area just before they arrested him! Did they ever confirm the footage was him though?

I have had the news channel on since tuesday morning and I am still hoping she is found safe and well but I can't help thinking that for the police to now call it a murder investigation they must be pretty certain!!

Fingers still tightly crossed for little April x

As for that footage of him walking down the river, I haven't heard that confirmed as being him, no.

Two women though have come forward this morning to say they 'saw him clambering down the river bank in the rain to dispose of a black bag'... They apparently know him well and it was definitely him they saw. Surely they would have reported that days ago??

As for that footage of him walking down the river, I haven't heard that confirmed as being him, no.

Two women though have come forward this morning to say they 'saw him clambering down the river bank in the rain to dispose of a black bag'... They apparently know him well and it was definitely him they saw. Surely they would have reported that days ago??

Ye you would have thought so, how strange to wait days to tell anyone something so important! They can't claim they didn't know he was a suspect.

Ye you would have thought so, how strange to wait days to tell anyone something so important! They can't claim they didn't know he was a suspect.

Obviously, we are all surmising here, but they could have reported this initially and with other reports from people, that's what led to him first being arrested. Maybe the police didn't want this released till yesterday.

Archived