April Jones 5 yr old goes missing

You know what will people think if this man is charged and jailed for the murder of this young girl, everyone calling for the death penalty and such and she turns up safe somewhere?

In all honesty I do feel for the parents that they, may, have lost their little girl forever or even if she does turn up alive some where soon, that they have had to go through this terror because no one should.

However that does not justify how we are all perceiving this man who may yet be innocent. What happens if he is deemed as innocent and set free, he won't be able to lead a normal life, people will come after him and quickly or he will have to move from the area he has lived in for so long just because everyone is making this almost immediate assumption.

You know what will people think if this man is charged and jailed for the murder of this young girl, everyone calling for the death penalty and such and she turns up safe somewhere?

In all honesty I do feel for the parents that they, may, have lost their little girl forever or even if she does turn up alive some where soon, that they have had to go through this terror because no one should.

However that does not justify how we are all perceiving this man who may yet be innocent. What happens if he is deemed as innocent and set free, he won't be able to lead a normal life, people will come after him and quickly or he will have to move from the area he has lived in for so long just because everyone is making this almost immediate assumption.

I was utterly disgusted at the police for the way they have instigated a witch unt against what could be an innocent man.

Posting his picture all over the tv AFTER hed been arrested as if to say "weve got our man" and at press conferences, his picture plasted all aroung for all the world to see.

Hes got zero chance of a fair trial even if hes innocent.

I was utterly disgusted at the police for the way they have instigated a witch unt against what could be an innocent man.

Posting his picture all over the tv AFTER hed been arrested as if to say "weve got our man" and at press conferences, his picture plasted all aroung for all the world to see.

Hes got zero chance of a fair trial even if hes innocent.

If he had fessed up straight away, they wouldn't have needed to.

They released his picture in order to ask the public if they had seen his activities, to try and find April as soon as possible.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/video/2012/oct/03/april-jones-mark-bridger-video

I think he's as guilty as hell in the same way you think Hamsa is who's been held in custody without trial. IMO there both guilty as hell for differing reasons..your reasons are most likely a little more suspicious. You get all over excited at the prospect of Hamsa (Muslim) being kicked to death on prime TV but are disgusted at the way Bridger has been portrayed. We didn't hear you shouting for Hamsa for the years he spent behind bars and your disgust at his picture being splattered all over the tabs. Their both guilty IMO and will get a much fairer crack at the whip than they gave their victims.

Unless of course you think it's all a police conspiracy to charge him without any evidence?

I think comparing this guy to Abu Hamza is a bit ridiculous, Abu Hamza is a known extremist known for preaching Islamic fundamentalism and militant Islamism, while Mark Bridger is known for what? being a soldier?

Honestly I don't care if Abu Hamza was a muslim, a jewish, a catholic or anything else for that matter he was a militant who is highly unlikely to be found innocent.

Mark Bridger could still be found innocent or maybe found guilty by a group of his peers not us demanding to hang him because of a suspicion and his name being plastered all over the television.

If he had fessed up straight away, they wouldn't have needed to.

They released his picture in order to ask the public if they had seen his activities, to try and find April as soon as possible.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/video/2012/oct/03/april-jones-mark-bridger-video

Thats a weak excuse by the police and suspect in the extreme.

I do hope they have their man though. Really i do.

And if they do have their man they should do what evere it takes to make him give up her location.

The parents must be going through hell.

I think what irene means is they had said she had entered the vehicle from the right hand side, this information was made public from the very beginning.

They knew they were probably looking for a left hand drive but I agree with nexusdee to a point, its the wrong colour, have they just hunted down the only car that slightly matches the description in the villiage? why did his own kids not recognise him? If he was known enough for April to feel comfortable about getting in the vehicle why was the other child so wary about her going with him?

If it is him that has taken/ harmed her then he deserves everything he's going to get I just feel a little unsure!

Im with you on all those points.

My fingers are crossed that plod have got their man though.

They are also crossed that like Shannon Mathews, against all odds shes found safe and well.

Thats a weak excuse by the police and suspect in the extreme.

I do hope they have their man though. Really i do.

And if they do have their man they should do what evere it takes to make him give up her location.

The parents must be going through hell.

I agree completely but I have a feeling if after 90+ hours of questioning plus being charged with murder he still hasn't given them the information that everyone wants, he might not!

My fear is they have charged him on 3 seperate crimes as a scare tactic to get him to fess up because they have no leads at all! I can understand that he (if he is guilty) would be guilty of all 3 but is this usual in these cases? Do they not just usually charge them with the greater crime eg murder?

I agree completely but I have a feeling if after 90+ hours of questioning plus being charged with murder he still hasn't given them the information that everyone wants, he might not!

My fear is they have charged him on 3 seperate crimes as a scare tactic to get him to fess up because they have no leads at all! I can understand that he (if he is guilty) would be guilty of all 3 but is this usual in these cases? Do they not just usually charge them with the greater crime eg murder?

That was my thought too but having said that the law can work in mysterious ways.

I remember many years ago my friend was murdered. To this day they havent found a body but someone was charged and convitced of murder.

Nothing else just murder.

That was my thought too but having said that the law can work in mysterious ways.

I remember many years ago my friend was murdered. To this day they havent found a body but someone was charged and convitced of murder.

Nothing else just murder.

I am sure Ian Huntley was convicted of 2 counts of murder but surely he would have been guilty of child abduction and perverting the course of justice also?!

I'm not sure how the law works or how someone can be convicted of murder if they are not even sure the victim has been mmurdered!

Archived