April Jones 5 yr old goes missing

That's a good point skinz, he may have been told to say nowt, although in recent years that's become a speculative strategy as a jury are now allowed to draw certain inferences from a defendant exercising his right to silence.

You can also imagine it may well be a seriously aggravating feature of the sentencing exercise if he's found guilty and had refused to disclose the whereabouts of the girl especially during a time when she may well have been found alive.

Why do you talk so much sense Boyfriday? All the haters on here, can't cope with so much reality.

Yes, me too. I'm also disappointed that the search is being scaled down. It must be awful for April's family.

Unfortunately at this point it is highly unlikely she will be found alive at this stage, the statistical probability of finding her alive drops dramatically after the first 48 hours.

It may be that we never find her and she becomes the next Ben Neddham or Keith Bennett, which is an unfortunately fate for this poor girl, but the police in the area need to look after others in need or with loss, prevent things like this from happening again and prevent/solves other crimes in the area.

It is a sad shame that someone so young, can have their lives cut short so easily. :(

It isnt looking good for her parents i am guessing as like the ^^ poster sais

time is very important in hopefully finding this wee girl safe

and although hoping she is found alive and ok

i now have doubts of such happening ? shall maybe soon hear more on the News

regards such fingers x for the wee lass that she is found safe

just feel for her parents at this time as theyre going through hell ..

Archived