April Jones 5 yr old goes missing

It isnt looking good for her parents i am guessing as like the ^^ poster sais

time is very important in hopefully finding this wee girl safe

and although hoping she is found alive and ok

i now have doubts of such happening ? shall maybe soon hear more on the News

regards such fingers x for the wee lass that she is found safe

just feel for her parents at this time as theyre going through hell ..

Its doubtful she will be found alive,it really is tragic.

It sounds odd but in cases like this I sort of hope it's the parents doing, mother or father, one less street person to thinks still out there, it's like someone's house being on fire, you hope it's something stupid someone did and not an unknown reason for it to happen. I suppose that's hard to understand.

I hear where you're coming from (to use an Americanism ;)) Poppins - but I think you phrased that rather poorly. I hope you're not suggesting that the parents are in any way guilty.

AFAIK - and I'm not a criminologist, so I stand ready to be corrected - in most [but by no means all] instances of child abduction and murder, the perpetrator was known to the child. (Most, not all - vide Hindley and Brady.)

I do hope the child is found alive and well (she may have been kidnapped) but if not, I hope the people who took her are found very quickly and I really hope they don't fall over too much while they are being detained.

I hear where you're coming from (to use an Americanism ;)) Poppins - but I think you phrased that rather poorly. I hope you're not suggesting that the parents are in any way guilty.

AFAIK - and I'm not a criminologist, so I stand ready to be corrected - in most [but by no means all] instances of child abduction and murder, the perpetrator was known to the child. (Most, not all - vide Hindley and Brady.)

I do hope the child is found alive and well (she may have been kidnapped) but if not, I hope the people who took her are found very quickly and I really hope they don't fall over too much while they are being detained.

Doesn't look much like the parents did in this case though, no mother could put that kind of sadness on like this mom, we just had a ten year old missing less than a week, just walking to school, found dead today, also painful watching this mom on tv too.

Rupert, I didn't suggest her parents did it, read it again ! I phrased it well for most people to understand , some will others won't .

A man believed to be known to her family is in custody charged with her murder Rupert.

It would appear that the guy in custody drove off with her in his van. He knows where he took her. Like Ian Brady, he no doubt revels in withholding vital information. I wish it were possible for him to be administered with a 'truth drug' which would force his brain to spill out details of her whereabouts. No doubt the human rights brigade would leap to his defence.

It would appear that the guy in custody drove off with her in his van. He knows where he took her. Like Ian Brady, he no doubt revels in withholding vital information. I wish it were possible for him to be administered with a 'truth drug' which would force his brain to spill out details of her whereabouts. No doubt the human rights brigade would leap to his defence.

Have you read the thread?

Truth drugs are wholly unreliable...it seems.

Archived