April Jones 5 yr old goes missing

• 1 month later...

The man accused of abducting April Jones is due in court tomorrow. Bridger is also accused of perverting the course of justice. No pleas have yet been entered to the charges.

The defendant will be appearing at Mold Crown Court on January 14, 2013, for the Plea and Case Management hearing.

I really hope Aprils family will start to get some answers now.

The man accused of abducting April Jones is due in court tomorrow. Bridger is also accused of perverting the course of justice. No pleas have yet been entered to the charges.

The defendant will be appearing at Mold Crown Court on January 14, 2013, for the Plea and Case Management hearing.

I really hope Aprils family will start to get some answers now.

I can't believe how quiet this has all gone. Very strange. I thought Mr Bridger would be due in court around this time. Thanks for posting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-21009177

The man accused of the murder of missing five-year-old April Jones is expected to say he was probably responsible for her death but that he did not murder her, a court has been told by his barrister.

Sounds like some type of bargain/deal is on the cards? Either way I think he''ll have a hard time convincing a jury that he's not guilty of the murder when there's a possibility he's going to admit he's "probably responsible".

Whatever it takes to find the child do a deal. (the deal not to inc reduced sentence) Or do a deal then stab him in the back...not literally mind you.

Archived