April Jones 5 yr old goes missing

There was a report where mention of him being a lifeguard was thrown in a few times, so I wonder if he's going to say it's a swimming accident perhaps. Total speculation obviously, but it seemed odd, and it wasn't the Star, so not just bad journalism. I was wondering if it was accidentally swept away and drowned, so "feels responsible" but claims isn't legally responsible. Pleads not guilty to hiding body etc, as it wasn't his fault.

I wouldn't have thought so. Rivers have been very cold this year (I'm a wild swimmer), and it was pretty late in the day to be having a dip.

My speculation on this based on media reporting was the emphasis they initially placed on him having lots of kids with different women around the area. I wondered (and was hoping) if he was the natural father of April and had been denied access or something.

Without an actual body there wont be a pathologists report. I'm guessing he's going for the more palatable option because without a pathology report there won't be evidence of sexual assault...should that be the case.

Also without a body he can make any story up, which crazily he may think he may gain some sort of "understanding".

Mind you it won't make a blind bit of difference to those who he is about to embark the rest of his life with.

Archived