April Jones 5 yr old goes missing

Coastguards are also searching river...fact

Police and Coastguards searching along banks of the river. (Skys words not mine)

If the river needs searching (which I pray it wont) I would imagine it would be Police divers.

Not that it really matters anyway.

Some very offensive posts and those quoting it have been removed. This is NOT the thread to be making 'jokes' or scoring political points on. Please take heed and exercise some restraint

Didnt realise till now how dark it would have been when she was taken..Its 7 now and really dark she was taken at 7.30,The children that described the van and things did really well.

praying for a good outcome..

Didnt realise till now how dark it would have been when she was taken..Its 7 now and really dark she was taken at 7.30,The children that described the van and things did really well.

Wales is quite a bit further West than Sheffield. Plus it was a fine evening yesterday.

I didn't think about the time & darkness until you mentioned it. Got to now ask why a 5 year old was out without supervision in the dark ???

Archived