April Jones 5 yr old goes missing

I didn't think about the time & darkness until you mentioned it. Got to now ask why a 5 year old was out without supervision in the dark ???

Well i didnt say it to criticise the parents,just thinking about her.

Seems they thought they lived in a safe little haven..It really brings it home.

I think that's what happens when you think you're in a safe environment, you know everyone, they know you and you just get to trust..that's when the guard drops I would think. Anyway this is certainly no comfort to her parents and god knows what they must be asking themselves.

If only, gone are the days when i was a kid and you could disappear with your mates for the day and no one would bat an eyelid, afraid the only safe haven is, sadly, under the watchful eye of a responsible adult, i would love for my kids to have the sort of freedom i had, but in today's world, never gonna happen...:(:(

You can't help yourselves, can you? A little girl has been abducted & you start an argument about whether or not she was out in the dark. What are you trying to do? If you can't have some respect, compassion and feeling for the poor child and her family, go away and argue in the chatroom.

You can't help yourselves, can you? A little girl has been abducted & you start an argument about whether or not she was out in the dark. What are you trying to do? If you can't have some respect, compassion and feeling for the poor child and her family, go away and argue in the chatroom.

Rosy Rat ; I applaud you.

Those posting on parenting ought to go elsewhere . This thread is not the place for it. My thoughts are with her family .........I hope that she is returned safe to them soon.

Nothing that's being said would be of any consolement to the parents apart from those wishing her safe return, even then we'd be a distant buzz in the back ground.

I cant even begin to imaigne what they must be going through.

It really has to be every parents worst nightmare :(

Archived