April Jones 5 yr old goes missing

You can't help yourselves, can you? A little girl has been abducted & you start an argument about whether or not she was out in the dark. What are you trying to do? If you can't have some respect, compassion and feeling for the poor child and her family, go away and argue in the chatroom.

Well said, I dread to think what her poor parents are going through at this moment, I hope she returns safe & well.

Have they said why they suspect the man they have arrested only I'm slightly confused that it was reported she got into the back of a light coloured van & he drives a dark coloured 4x4. I'm just worried that they are concentrating solely on him & his Discovery & maybe miss this light van or has it been realised that the light van was a false sighting?

The witnesses reported the girl got into the right hand side door. This would mean she either sat on the driver's knee or it was a left hand drive vehicle.

The man's car is left hand drive.

Really? I didnt hear that, just that she got into the back of a light coloured van, thanks that makes a little bit more sense now - News reporting for you.

I know after Karen Matthews many people will always have suspicions at the back of their minds but for those that do have suspicions - i really hope and pray with all my heart that you are right

Archived