April Jones 5 yr old goes missing

Tbh I'm not even sure if it is him. Nothing has been said as to why he was even suspected & just been going through the reports when she initially disappeared & they all say she was last see getting into a light coloured or grey van. Her parents said she was playing outside the house & yet it shows she was playing in some garages that were a little further then that, the suspect is well known to everyone do why wouldn't the witnesses say oh yeah she went with Mark?

If this man had given infornation to make the police think she wasn't alive then surely he would have been charged by now? As yet he is still only a suspect, although no-one has yet said why he would be a suspect, so maybe just wait in the murderous witch hunt to make him pay until its known for definite he is guilty, and then happily string him up

Tbh I'm not even sure if it is him. Nothing has been said as to why he was even suspected & just been going through the reports when she initially disappeared & they all say she was last see getting into a light coloured or grey van. Her parents said she was playing outside the house & yet it shows she was playing in some garages that were a little further then that, the suspect is well known to everyone do why wouldn't the witnesses say oh yeah she went with Mark?

If this man had given infornation to make the police think she wasn't alive then surely he would have been charged by now? As yet he is still only a suspect, although no-one has yet said why he would be a suspect, so maybe just wait in the murderous witch hunt to make him pay until its known for definite he is guilty, and then happily string him up

This is exactly what I have said, 2 of the children she was seen playing with were Marks own children. Would they not recognise him? His ex lives a few houses away from aprils family home surely the kids would have recognised the vehice!

Police have not released a statement to say the children/ witnesses have confirmed its the vehicle in question! It seems all they have gone on is its a left hand drive.

The call for all this public help in tracking his movements says to me they have no evidence which they can use to charge him and he will likely be released tomorrow!

I agree something doesn't add up and I understand why the police can't release alll details of the case but I can't help but feel they made an error of judgement by not being 100% sure it was him before they told everyone his name! I think they need to be looking for someone else also!

I agree something doesn't add up and I understand why the police can't release alll details of the case but I can't help but feel they made an error of judgement by not being 100% sure it was him before they told everyone his name! I think they need to be looking for someone else also!

The biggest worry I have in all this is police incompetence.

Remember Tia Sharp? Just a few short months ago and that seems to have disappeared from the news and everyone's memory.

I don't think that's the same thing here, just that as each day goes by, things look grimmer for her health if she's left alone with no food or water.

Sky News Update- Police have confirmed it is now a murder investigation!

God bless her little soul! X x x x

Update- it seems they are now searching just a specific area of the river, they are no longer looking for a child but trying to find/recover the body!

Mark Bridger has now been arrested on suspicion of Aprils Murder!

No, as they would need solid evidence in order for the CPS to charge him,

Hes obviously made admissions

Maybe he's admitted something or maybe evidence has been found down there! I guess we won't find out anytime soon! 5:30pm is the next police update expected.

Maybe he's admitted something or maybe evidence has been found down there! I guess we won't find out anytime soon! 5:30pm is the next police update expected.

They did mention they had a vast amount of evidence, but without a body it would be difficult to link the evidence to the manner in which April met her end. This is the reason he hasn't been charged yet. All we can hope for now if she isn't alive is that her body is found soon for the sake of the parents.

Btw..thanks to all for keeping the thread sane to date.

Archived