EDL march in Rotherham: 13 October

I am learning that quickly. I am amazed at so many ignoring facts for blind jingoism.

You haven't posted any facts, just a load of half understood Wiki quotes.

Just like all of your previous incarnations, you couldn't carry a coherent argument in a bucket.

I am learning that quickly. I am amazed at so many ignoring facts for blind jingoism.

Its funny really some on here defend a group who would wipe them out if they had half a chance .Muslims are homophobic, racist,anti semite, sexist ,yet they go out of the way to defend them.

Its funny really some on here defend a group who would wipe them out if they had half a chance .Muslims are homophobic, racist,anti semite, sexist ,yet they go out of the way to defend them.

I'm not doing that, just in case you misunderstand me. There is plenty about Islamic extremism that I detest.

I just find the EDL an intolerably filthy bunch and I have a strong dislike of anyone who sympathises with them.

I'm not doing that, just in case you misunderstand me. There is plenty about Islamic extremism that I detest.

I just find the EDL an intolerably filthy bunch and I have a strong dislike of anyone who sympathises with them.

Care to list the things you dont like about them?

Out of interest do you dislike everyone who may sympathise with the edl or just the ones who go on marches and shout drunken insults?

i'm not doing that, just in case you misunderstand me. There is plenty about islamic extremism that i detest.

I just find the edl an intolerably filthy bunch and i have a strong dislike of anyone who sympathises with them.

By insisting they are far right, your admitting you have no idea who they are.

Archived