EDL march in Rotherham: 13 October

Nobody that opposes EDL is a fan of the 14 words who fancies Hitler and likes giving the salute.

The opposition,as you refer to them, only exist in response to right wing threat.

They pose no threat whatsoever to decent law abiding folk; the same cannot be said of the hatemongers of EDL.

So you think every single person who dislikes the EDL in the UK is a law abiding citizen?! Not one in the thousands who dont like the EDL have ever done anything wrong in society? Not one of them holds a criminal record for anything which has in no way effected anyone in society? How naive. I bet some of them have.

Ah, well here's the fatal flaw in the EDL - they're too stupid to realise that people who behave as you describe are utterly unrepresentative of the vast majority of British Muslims.

Either they're very stupid, or they know that and choose to ignore it.

Which is it with you?

Upperthorpe - your thoughts on the above?

Google it.

Dont expect me to do your research for you, after all you didn't do mine.

No. You brought up the claim. You provide the evidence. That is how a discussion works. Until you provide evidence, your claim will be treated with suspicion.

So you think every single person who dislikes the EDL in the UK is a law obiding citizen?! Not one in the thousands who dont like the EDL have ever done anything wrong in society? Not one of them holds a criminal record for anything which has in no way effected anyone in society? How naive. I bet some of them have.

If the rate of conviction amongst EDL supporters was similar to the average across the entire population, you might have a point.

So you think every single person who dislikes the EDL in the UK is a law obiding citizen?! Not one in the thousands who dont like the EDL have ever done anything wrong in society? Not one of them holds a criminal record for anything which has in no way effected anyone in society? How naive. I bet some of them have.

No, whatever gave you that impression?

My point was that those who oppose the EDL only do so because scumbags like EDL exist. They pose no threat to wider society in the way the EDL do.

Archived