EDL march in Rotherham: 13 October

or are you another one who's fallen for the sensationalist, tabloid claptrap that surrounds sharia?

No, he's simply the latest incarnation of the troll formerly known as Phil.

The troll-u-like corporation have really let their standards slip with this one. Hopefully admin will send him back shortly and ask for a refund.

Maybe i dont want it in my country !

Ever thought of that one ?

Yes, it's what I thought you meant in the beginning. Why didn't you just say that in the first place though instead of wittering on about banning sharia courts. The question, which I doubt you'll answer, is why you don't want it in your country, providing that it is tempered by our existing laws (which it is).

There will never be a place for sharia law in England. This is our country and we make the laws. Foreigners here must abide by OUR laws.

They do though. People can live under supplemental laws to our own though, as you and I do. Your employment contract is an example of additional laws which you live under. And if you fall out with your employer, you can go to an employment tribunal to sort it out. That tribunal works under the same rules as a sharia court in this country. They can make decisions which affect both you and your employer, but they can't overrule any part of 'the law'.

If you banned sharia courts, you'd also have to ban employment tribunal courts and send any employment issues to the 'proper' courts.

He thinks that's a folk singer with a voice like a cat being strangled.

Were you bullied at school B.F by any chance ?

Now you want to try intimidating people with your 'alledged' knowledge.

You are so misguided defending the indifensible.

Cartoons and Teddy Bears, where do they stand in your beloved Sharia law ?

They do though. People can live under supplemental laws to our own though, as you and I do. Your employment contract is an example of additional laws which you live under. And if you fall out with your employer, you can go to an employment tribunal to sort it out. That tribunal works under the same rules as a sharia court in this country. They can make decisions which affect both you and your employer, but they can't overrule any part of 'the law'.

If you banned sharia courts, you'd also have to ban employment tribunal courts and send any employment issues to the 'proper' courts.

Well said..and let's not forget most sporting bodies who have the freedom to arbitrate in matters which in the 'real' world would be the exclusive domain of the criminal courts.

Were you bullied at school B.F by any chance ?

Now you want to try intimidating people with your 'alledged' knowledge.

You are so misguided defending the indifensible.

Cartoons and Teddy Bears, where do they stand in your beloved Sharia law ?

Do you have a problem with Beth Din courts operating in the UK?

Whats wrong with British law, for British people ?

Is that too sensible ?

Because all of us use additional laws and rules from time to time. You've probably agreed to numerous ones, from your morgatage / rent, to payments for your car, insurance and with your employer.

Everybody lives under the same criminal laws, no exceptions. But when it comes to civil matters, you have the choice to use the 'normal' courts, or sort it out (with or without assistance from an arbitrator) yourself.

Most moslem don't and never will see themselves a British.

They see the country that has taken them in, given them a chance, given them homes and money as the enemy.

Nonsense. I assume you evidence for this is another look at my home page?

Archived