EDL march in Rotherham: 13 October

I have critisized the EDL and Uaf in the past as being thugs ,I have just watched two videos ,the Rotherham demo and the Walthamstow one with the police woman and in both I have seen no evidence of thuggery by the EDL before I get jumped on, yes, I will examine other videos like anything else there will be biased and unbiased views and this will be taken into account.

That's right, However I do not get your point.

It was only a question. You feel free to put forward your mission statement though.

Oh sorry ... I mean the mission statement that you have no links to and you just went to see what-was-what, and you didn't see anything wrong with them but the UAF stank of weed so you sighed and walked home in the rain.

*deep breath* :)

It was only a question. You feel free to put forward your mission statement though.

Oh sorry ... I mean the mission statement that you have no links to and you just went to see what-was-what, and you didn't see anything wrong with them but the UAF stank of weed so you sighed and walked home in the rain.

*deep breath* :)

I was there, I saw, heard, and smelt, what I told you about. I also said its a snapshot. However it was real, not you tube.

Archived