What do YOU do at christmas?

Christmas is such a busy time isn't it?

There's cards to be written and posted, the Christmas tree and the house to be decorated, all the pressies to be bought and wrapped, mince pies to be made, Christmas dinner to be planned, all the relatives to be invited or visited, not to mention all the washing-up and tidying-up afterwards.

I try to keep out of Mrs Bloke's way and let her get on with it! :D

I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear, it was a really badly worded post. I tried to explain that because he is seen as being a false Messiah he and his teachings are ignored.

That's a shame because most of his teachings were from Jewish law anyway and his new way of teaching them was eye-opening.

Jews do not know what they are missing by not even reading or studying the New Testament.

That's a shame because most of his teachings were from Jewish law anyway and his new way of teaching them was eye-opening.

Jews do not know what they are missing by not even reading or studying the New Testament.

I'm sure that Muslims use the same argument towards Christians in relationship to the New Testament and the Koran as they see the Koran as being an extension/up dating of the Bible.

For the Jews the it's the Torah that is the word of God, and the New Testament is as useful as piece of fiction.

I'm talking about the mainstream view here, of course individuals and non mainstream groups will have their own views.

I'm sure that Muslims use the same argument towards Christians in relationship to the New Testament and the Koran as they see the Koran as being an extension/up dating of the Bible.

For the Jews the it's the Torah that is the word of God, and the New Testament is as useful as piece of fiction.

I'm talking about the mainstream view here, of course individuals and non mainstream groups will have their own views.

Yes, what I find amazing is Jews that have converted to Christianity.

Archived