Are northerners more patriotic than southerners?

Wanting to show and support for one's own country and protect its heritage...

But our heritage is welcoming (and invading) other countries from across the entire globe. Our entire history is made up from a huge amalgamation of different peoples from across Europe and beyond. Even our language isn't native to these lands.

Most northerners I've come across are proud of their country and seem more parochial, and will dispise Londoners becuase of its diversity and acceptance of 'foreigners'

So Manchester, Liverpool, Nottingham, Leeds and Sheffield dont have any diversity ?

But our heritage is welcoming (and invading) other countries from across the entire globe. Our entire history is made up from a huge amalgamation of different peoples from across Europe and beyond. Even our language isn't native to these lands.

I get the impression that Green Web doesn't like to acknowledge that kind of idea. He seems to be desperately old fashioned and a tad xenophobic.

lol not many:hihi:still not anywhere near the level that is in Londonistan.;)

London is one of the biggest cities in the world. I would expect diversity just as in any other major world city. It's still nowhere comparable to New York probably

Archived