Is Ed Miliband going to lose the next election for Labour?

ah so you are a kid, that does explain it slightly but I am sure you can get it if you concentrate.

You are no Sherlock Holmes.All adults posting will remember school and dodgy teachers who get grumpy and rude,never admitting their communication problems,but blaming the kids for not concentrating.Effective communication = excellent concentration:thumbsup:

Out of curiosity, who else thinks we are likely to have another coalition again?

The right is being broken by UKIP and the left by Libs & Greens. I cant see either Lab or Con getting an outright majority (thankfully).

Me. In posts 7 and 14 on this very thread.

I'm not surprised that you missed them though, in amongst all the bickering and stupidity on the thread.

Are you after a job at Lambeth Palace now that Rowan Atkinson has resigned?

No. But it would be lovely to discuss a topic without you posting your usual drivel.

Have you considered taking up macrame?

No. But it would be lovely to discuss a topic without you posting your usual drivel.

Have you considered taking up macrame?

Yes I am now on a black belt and thanks for your endorsement-another grumpy teacher it seems.Most teachers are shredded by a friday evening.

Then why are the Tories scurrying around trying to persuade UKIP to give them a free run in some key constituencies?

The Lib Dems may, or may not be, a busted flush. I don't detect any real enthusiasm for the two main parties either. I don't think that Labour, or the Tories have the leadership, the policies or the membership to win an overall majority.

Have you seen the odds for a hung Westminster at Wm Hill-if I were you I would put a grand on at those odds.My guess is that you will play safe and stick to the lottery.

Archived