Is Ed Miliband going to lose the next election for Labour?

Have you seen the odds for a hung Westminster at Wm Hill-if I were you I would put a grand on at those odds.My guess is that you will play safe and stick to the lottery.

I think if you went back to the last election, Sibon & I were 2 of the few who said that election would be a hung parliament and a coalition.

Not sure if you has ever seen 5 days (BBC all about the how the coalition was formed) but it was very telling that both Lib and Cons were ready with proposals of what they would agree to, in order to form a coalition, however Lab foolishly came prepared with a blank piece of paper!

I think if you went back to the last election, Sibon & I were 2 of the few who said that election would be a hung parliament and a coalition.

Not sure if you has ever seen 5 days (BBC all about the how the coalition was formed) but it was very telling that both Lib and Cons were ready with proposals of what they would agree to, in order to form a coalition, however Lab foolishly came prepared with a blank piece of paper!

A real pair of smug psephologists,the C21st version of Butler and Stokes.Like I said, get down to Corals and put some £££ on a hung chamber.

A real pair of smug psephologists,the C21st version of Butler and Stokes.Like I said, get down to Corals and put some £££ on a hung chamber.

Interesting.. So if as is claimed Milliband is costing Labour about 5% in the polls. It could be the difference between Labour winning outright or another 5 years of Con L/D coalition.

Archived