Is Ed Miliband going to lose the next election for Labour?

The rating of Cameron shows how wrong people can be.

Please note that 40 pc are not committed but will veer tolabour as the election nears and the recession deepens.

40% will veer towards a party with no defined policies and and nothing of substance ??

40% will veer back to the party that almost bankrupted the country ??

Somehow I don't think they will !!

40% will veer towards a party with no defined policies and and nothing of substance ??

40% will veer back to the party that almost bankrupted the country ??

Somehow I don't think they will !!

I think you will find the level of debt has increased under the current regime,despite the fine words and promises.The labour party have policies but many people are unaware of them due to their lack of interest and curiosity.

I think you will find the level of debt has increased under the current regime,despite the fine words and promises.The labour party have policies but many people are unaware of them due to their lack of interest and curiosity.

Well there was certainly nothing in 'Wallaces' speech today !!!

The collapse of the third party makes this unlikely,especially when boundary changes are implemented.

Then why are the Tories scurrying around trying to persuade UKIP to give them a free run in some key constituencies?

The Lib Dems may, or may not be, a busted flush. I don't detect any real enthusiasm for the two main parties either. I don't think that Labour, or the Tories have the leadership, the policies or the membership to win an overall majority.

Then why are the Tories scurrying around trying to persuade UKIP to give them a free run in some key constituencies?

The Lib Dems may, or may not be, a busted flush. I don't detect any real enthusiasm for the two main parties either. I don't think that Labour, or the Tories have the leadership, the policies or the membership to win an overall majority.

The most reasonable post I've seen for a while !!

The rating of Cameron shows how wrong people can be.

Please note that 40 pc are not committed but will veer tolabour as the election nears and the recession deepens.

I presume you missed today's headline that there was 0.5% growth in the 3rd quarter.

There was never a prospect of the debt coming down. The budgets put forward by Alistair Darling ensured that we had spending commitments way beyond tax revenues going right through the current parliament. All the coalition have done with the cuts was decrease the deficit which is the rate that the debt was increasing. But it was enough to prevent our repayment interest spiraling like that of Greece, Ireland, Spair, Portugal and Italy.

I presume you missed today's headline that there was 0.5% growth in the 3rd quarter.

Are you posting from 2010? :)

Care to source your claim. All I can find is stuff about Milliband's schooling and a bloke with his head in a bin.

Whoever is leading the Labour Party there would be their opponents sowing the seeds of doubt. Given the constant sniping about his geekiness, looks, way he talks, I'm only surprised that he hasn't got personally less of an approval rating. :roll:

Archived