Is Ed Miliband going to lose the next election for Labour?

Liebour will probably win the election because people have short memories and forget about Iraq cash for questions Afghanistan mass immigration boom and bust the list is endless,so yes they probably will win.People eh.:loopy:

When criticising others and waving the loopy smiley about, it is always advisable to check your facts, or you can sometimes look silly.

Cash for questions. Who has the memory problem?

Building houses for poor,50 pc tax on top earners,Vocational bacc-look up the rest for yourself lazybones:hihi:

Thanks but if the Labour leader can't be bothered to give any details or substance in the most important speech he'll make all year why the hell would I waste my time trying to find out what dreams they have at the moment.

When criticising others and waving the loopy smiley about, it is always advisable to check your facts, or you can sometimes look silly.

Cash for questions. Who has the memory problem?

Yes this is what I was thinking of,of course not to mention the formula 1 fiasco,hope that clears that up.:)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/7490787/Four-Labour-MPs-implicated-in-cash-for-influence-scandal.html

Building houses for poor,50 pc tax on top earners,Vocational bacc-look up the rest for yourself lazybones:hihi:

Apparently rent will be cheap in these affordable homes. Unless its going to be passed onto the council they will just end up in the hands of private landlords. Any rough idea where they will be built ? On cheap land hopefully or they won't be very affordable.

Archived