Is Ed Miliband going to lose the next election for Labour?

Apparently rent will be cheap in these affordable homes. Unless its going to be passed onto the council they will just end up in the hands of private landlords. Any rough idea where they will be built ? On cheap land hopefully or they won't be very affordable.

They won't be built anywhere. Labour are once again spending money that they don't have (4G revenue) and that will be spent on something else by the current Government.

Yes this is what I was thinking of,of course not to mention the formula 1 fiasco,hope that clears that up.:)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/7490787/Four-Labour-MPs-implicated-in-cash-for-influence-scandal.html

Indeed.

I was pointing out that you must have your own memory problems if you think that the things in your rant are exclusive to the Labour Party.

I just gave you one example, to keep things easy to understand:wink:

Thanks but if the Labour leader can't be bothered to give any details or substance in the most important speech he'll make all year why the hell would I waste my time trying to find out what dreams they have at the moment.

Well I presume you waste a great deal of time watching SWFC so it would consistent to waste time in other spheres,inc Labour policy.

Are you posting from 2010? :)

Care to source your claim. All I can find is stuff about Milliband's schooling and a bloke with his head in a bin.

Yes thanks. Glad to help

http://www.sharecast.com/cgi-bin/sharecast/story.cgi?story_id=20400774

UK economy 'grew in third quarter'

The UK economy grew in the three months from July to September, according to the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC).

Based on its survey of 7,593 UK firms, the BCC said the economy grew by 0.5% in the third quarter.

Was it Miliband who had his head stuck in the bin?

Listening to his "One Nation" speech earlier, it was like listening to an old Tory party conference, and the Labour delegates lapped it up.

The commentator on Radio 4 was also saying the conference was very thin on policy and most of the delegates there still don't know what Labour would do if they got in power, so no change there then from the last two years.

So his speech was thin on policy and the delegates at the conference still don't know what Labour would do if they got in and yet he received two standing ovations from the 'sheep' !! You've got to laugh !!!

I think they hold up boards telling them to clap.

Archived