Is Ed Miliband going to lose the next election for Labour?

Not at all, I have no confidence in these muppets to do anything right.

I note that EU growth was MINUS 0.2% whilst that of the UK was PLUS 0.5%.

And the UKs debt repayment interest has reduced to the point where our actual repayments are lower than they were in 2009.

And the UKs debt repayment interest has reduced to the point where our actual repayments are lower than they were in 2009.

Today's so called growth stats, come from the British Chamber of Commerce 7500 members.

Read it properly.

Its Tory Spin.

I notice that you are mixing your sources up.

The UK "growth" figure, is nothing of the sort. It is an estimate based upon a survey carried out by the British Chamber of Commerce. Your other figures are from more reputable sources.

Don't take my word for it, after all, I'm just a bloke from the internet. See what the IMF thought earlier this summer. And they still think that a couple of months later.

We need a new Chancellor, one with some ideas.

I notice that you are mixing your sources up.

The UK "growth" figure, is nothing of the sort. It is an estimate based upon a survey carried out by the British Chamber of Commerce. Your other figures are from more reputable sources.

Don't take my word for it, after all, I'm just a bloke from the internet. See what the IMF thought earlier this summer. And they still think that a couple of months later.

We need a new Chancellor, one with some ideas.

Well I can see how some would like to think that. After all the CBI is only the Confederation of British Industry who survey the performance of their 7500 members who represent the largest industries in the UK. And the CBI based their figures on facts not an estimate.

But that's cool. Unemployment is falling because this non existent growth is creating jobs in the private sector. Then again the negative growth figure for the UK's second quarter was revised upwards from -0.7% to -0.4% so the actual second dip was hardly a dip at all compared to the chasm Brown & Darling created.

The UK has avoided having its credit rating downgraded by making unpopular cuts. We pay 1.8% on our debts compared to around 6% paid by Italy, Spain, Portugal and Ireland and the 28% paid by Greece. A 1% rise in this rate would cost us about £18 billion per year, so a bit of pain was worth taking to avoid years of crippling repayments.

But this thread is about Miliband losing the next election for Labour. The best thing for us all is for folk to ignore the recovery and for Labour to go into the next election led by a right Dobbin, like the one they have, because folk won't vote for him and the party that led us into recession in 2008 won't be in power to lead us into another one.

Who will vote for Tories at next election?

The Police? hardly, nurses? no, doctors? no, teachers? no, university lecturers? no, the unemployed? no, the disabled, no, animal lovers? no. students? no.

Labour will win next election with a massive majority.

Well I can see how some would like to think that. After all the CBI is only the Confederation of British Industry who survey the performance of their 7500 members who represent the largest industries in the UK. And the CBI based their figures on facts not an estimate.

But that's cool. .

It is hard work this one. Maybe if you read the link posted earlier in the thread, you would understand a little more.

For the record, the BCC carried out the survey. The CBI are a completely different organisation. Neither of them are the ONS, who will tell us the true figure in due course.

The recovery may have started, let us hope that it has. We are still a long way from knowing that for a fact though. No matter how much certain people bend and twist the evidence.

Who will vote for Tories at next election?

The Police? hardly, nurses? no, doctors? no, teachers? no, university lecturers? no, the unemployed? no, the disabled, no, animal lovers? no. students? no.

Labour will win next election with a massive majority.

And then we have really had it!

Archived