Is Ed Miliband going to lose the next election for Labour?

The problem is that people are making judgements based upon today. Who knows how things will be in two years time?

That's about the long and short of it. But I would hazzard a guess that the economy will be in a far better state than it was in 2010, and unemployment a good deal lower.

Yes but not because the other parties are better, just because he is the least liked of all the party leaders.

Labour needs to ditch him and get a real leader, then we may see a real competition to lead the country.

No, but will he change in light of the constant criticism against him?

Remember that cringeworthy moment when they put Haugue in a baseball cap and took him to a theme park to try and make him one of the people? He just isn't a cap wearing theme park visiting kind of person!

Yes but not because the other parties are better, just because he is the least liked of all the party leaders.

Labour needs to ditch him and get a real leader, then we may see a real competition to lead the country.

You mean he s less popular than Clegg,Farage , and the rest.I think you are quite wrong and may in fact fear a Labour Party led by EMd

Who will vote for Tories at next election?

The Police? hardly, nurses? no, doctors? no, teachers? no, university lecturers? no, the unemployed? no, the disabled, no, animal lovers? no. students? no.

Labour will win next election with a massive majority.

How many of the above will vote Labour?

Plus you forgot about the majority of people, hard-working, private sector workers. Most of whom vote Conservative.

How many of the above will vote Labour?

Plus you forgot about the majority of people, hard-working, private sector workers. Most of whom vote Conservative.

Every hard working private sector worker i know (including myself) are struggling to think of any party worthy of their vote at the next election.

Archived