Is Ed Miliband going to lose the next election for Labour?

How many of the above will vote Labour?

Plus you forgot about the majority of people, hard-working, private sector workers. Most of whom vote Conservative.

No way would I vote Conservative, or Labour for that matter, Labour lost the plot with Tony Blair, Gordon Brown just confirmed it for me. As for Miliband he's just a joke like the lot of them. To them it's just a political game, instead of righting the Country they prefer to score political points against each other, that's after they've slagged each other off first.

There isn't a party that I'd vote for at the moment

Every hard working private sector worker i know (including myself) are struggling to think of any party worthy of their vote at the next election.
But most realize that wealth has to be created soon, and the public sector whilst necessary, does not create wealth ,so they they will gravitate towards the Tory party who are always on the side of the wealth creator!...............sure they sometimes need a big stick to divide it more equally,but the future depends on them!

Tory party =wealth creators.

Labour party = wealth dividers.

Both equally important.

But most realize that wealth has to be created soon, and the public sector whilst necessary, does not create wealth ,so they they will gravitate towards the Tory party who are always on the side of the wealth creator!...............sure they sometimes need a big stick to divide it more equally,but the future depends on them!

Both equally important.

Do you mean the construction of roads,council-housing and similar enterprises are not wealth,a stock of useful items?The public sector commissions a great deal of private sector output so why make a pedantic distinction -the two are interdependent.

No way would I vote Conservative, or Labour for that matter, Labour lost the plot with Tony Blair, Gordon Brown just confirmed it for me. As for Miliband he's just a joke like the lot of them. To them it's just a political game, instead of righting the Country they prefer to score political points against each other, that's after they've slagged each other off first.

There isn't a party that I'd vote for at the moment

Thats just as well as you dont seem to have any political awareness,but you would probably support the BNP or a similar organisation.

Both equally important.

Thats a massive generalisation you have made there, and an incorrect one at that. Which box do you put non-profit or charitable organisations?

The greens?
Some good policies, some dire policies.

There is no Political party that remotely speaks for the working population anymore. Its all Tribal politics. Our constitution and elections need to change. Or we need to find an alternative voice.

There is no Political party that remotely speaks for the working population anymore. Its all Tribal politics. Our constitution and elections need to change. Or we need to find an alternative voice.

I agree with this, the trouble is, if you don't give your support to either one or the other then some people automatically assume you would support an extreme right wing party.

Do you mean the construction of roads,council-housing and similar enterprises are not wealth,a stock of useful items?The public sector commissions a great deal of private sector output so why make a pedantic distinction -the two are interdependent.
Let's get real and stop being too parochial.We operate on a world stage these days not just little old Britain.Wealth is not created by handing out a few jobs building streets and houses with the same old in house money supply.Wealth is created by China and Germany and other more modernistic nations because?.................Oh! I need a beer.

Archived