Al Peasland and Mick Tully CSP seminar - Sheffield - Saturday 20th October

MikeyK

Al Peasland and Mick Tully CSP seminar - Sheffield - Saturday 20th October

Ronin Self Protection Systems will be hosting Al and Mick for a seminar in Sheffield, covering their unique Complete Self Protection Syllabus.

Complete Self Protection training is fully certified and recognised by the British Combat Association.

The training includes all ranges, uniquely blended from a wide variety of Martial Arts including; Boxing, Karate, Muay Thai, Greco-Roman Wrestling, Freestyle Wrestling, Sambo Russian wrestling, JKD, Judo and many others.

All techniques have been tried and tested in high-pressure, real environments and situations.

Al and Micks resumes are literally incredible - with instructorships under Guro Dan Inosanto, Michael Wright, Rick Faye and Terry Barnett to name but a few!

I am proud to be an affiliate CSP instructor under Al and Mick and this seminar will be fantastic! All martial artists are welcome!

Time: 9am - 1pm.

Price: £30 per person - PRE-PAID!

Venue: Upstairs seminar room at Handsworth Grange Sports Centre, Sheffield.

Please contact me at roninsps@hotmail.co.uk or call me on 07791114459 to book a place.

Facebook page for seminar: http://www.facebook.com/events/426967970681682/

Thanks,

Mike

Archived