Bonfire Night and Firework Displays 2012 - Megathread

sinbad

Just thought i would let you all know just picked up some great deals on fireworks from a place on queens road sheffield oposite nettos next door to queensland furniture

i go there every year because they only open for 7 days every year and that means they dont sell to the idiots like most shops open 2 weeks before and close 2 weeks after theses guys every year open on the saturday before and close on the 5th at 7pm but most of the time they have closed at lunch time on the 5th because they sell out they have great deals buy 1 get 1 free on everything i have been this morning before the good stuff goes and got a extra special deal as i promised to post on the forum

so thanks forum i got £10 worth free for this post so please mention me

Just thought i would let you all know just picked up some great deals on fireworks from a place on queens road sheffield oposite nettos next door to queensland furniture

i go there every year because they only open for 7 days every year and that means they dont sell to the idiots like most shops open 2 weeks before and close 2 weeks after theses guys every year open on the saturday before and close on the 5th at 7pm but most of the time they have closed at lunch time on the 5th because they sell out they have great deals buy 1 get 1 free on everything i have been this morning before the good stuff goes and got a extra special deal as i promised to post on the forum

so thanks forum i got £10 worth free for this post so please mention me

Nowt like a bit of self promotion :thumbsup:

Myself I went to JTF again, seem to have more selection then any of the fly by night firework shops that open for a few days. Been to the open for a few days, buy one get one free shops before and the fireworks are usually crap.

Went to JTF last year and had some of their big ones and they were really good, would reccomend, especially now they do pyromesh ones.

Well m8 i don't agree i agree promote your local shops and keep them here this is why all small businesses in sheffield are closing down and all pubs etc because all the big names are like jtf etc are are trying to take over also jtf i have been and all the card membership etc i found asda was cheaper on most things

going back to fireworks i did have a run down to this place on queens road and the deals were better then most places for the quality of product i have tried tnt fireworks before and they are superb value for money

so give it a shot guys

and promote and support local shops etc are we wont have a city center or corner shops

Well m8 i don't agree i agree promote your local shops and keep them here this is why all small businesses in sheffield are closing down and all pubs etc because all the big names are like jtf etc are are trying to take over also jtf i have been and all the card membership etc i found asda was cheaper on most things

going back to fireworks i did have a run down to this place on queens road and the deals were better then most places for the quality of product i have tried tnt fireworks before and they are superb value for money

so give it a shot guys

and promote and support local shops etc are we wont have a city center or corner shops

What a load of croc, these shops open for a week or 2 cash in selling below par fireworks, claiming these great 2 for 1 offers then close again, how does this add to the local community?

Archived