Bonfire Night and Firework Displays 2012 - Megathread

sinbad

K.L.B

the barrel pub in Chapeltown has one tonight if that any good. I only know about this one in s35 has my sis-inlaw works here.

Edit my post, to post the information my sis-inlaw posted on her facebook about tonight

The Barrel Chapeltown

191 Lane End

Chapeltown

Sheffield

South Yorkshire

S35 2UL

November 5th. Small bonfire, Firework display, Hook a duck, Hook a bag, Charity stalls, Outdoor bar.

All starting around 6pm.

Full menu and specials available until 9pm

hi I've looked but can't find any so does anyone know of any bonfire or firework displays tonight please doesn't have to be big just wanna take my 4yr old for first time. we in s18 Dronfield but have car so don't mind travelling a bit

Thankyou :) x

Bonfire and Fireworks Display at Dronfield

Dronfield, Green Lane, Dronfield, Derbyshire, S18 2LL

5th Nov 2011 17:45 - 21:00

tickets: Adult (16 or over) £5 in advance & £7 at the gate Children (4 to 15 years old) £2.50 in advance & £3 at the gate Children under 4 get in free with an adult

Bonfire and firework display at Dronfield Woodhouse Sports and Social Club, 114 Carr Lane, Dronfield Woodhouse S18 8XG

Iv looked on here already and unless iv missed it i cant seem to find anywhere that maybe hosting anything around S35.

Other than the major event of After Dark im struggling to find anywhere local to me.

If you know of anywhere then could you let me know - Thanks guys

I have found it difficult to find much info online apart from about the Afterdark. I think more pubs should post details online to get more customers to their events.

It seems like all bonfires were up hillsborough end of sheffield. Think we should make a gathering in the s8 area next year and make some communtiy bonfire celbrations my daughter was upset that we coulddnt find anything

Archived