Feeling lonely.

I dont know why but i do. It happens a lot these days and im dreading the dark evenings and cold mornings because it always feels worse when the weathers rubbish.

I dare say ill get over but sometimes i just cant seem to stop feeling lonley and isolated.

Sad or what:hihi:

are you living alone Claire?

i lived on my own for 7 yrs, took a concious decision to do it. to begin with i wanted to find out what it was like. and i had a few months of hating the feeling. took a while but i ended up loving it. it took a real special lass to get me to live with her.

I was in a similar situation to you, oldskater. Loved my own space, don't ever remember feeling lonely. When you're that type of person, living with someone is always going to be a huge step, but worth taking in the long term.

I dont know why but i do. It happens a lot these days and im dreading the dark evenings and cold mornings because it always feels worse when the weathers rubbish.

I dare say ill get over but sometimes i just cant seem to stop feeling lonley and isolated.

Sad or what:hihi:

Know how you feel love.

I love winter, getting cosy and warm inside but I'm not too fond of late october or early november when your just starting to get used to the first proper cold of the year. The clocks changing, added with fireworks being set off what seems constantly, low sun making driving a nightmare, having to get up early to defrost the car :(

are you living alone Claire?

i lived on my own for 7 yrs, took a concious decision to do it. to begin with i wanted to find out what it was like. and i had a few months of hating the feeling. took a while but i ended up loving it. it took a real special lass to get me to live with her.

I enjoy living on my own, no need to compromise with someone, and no-one to complain when you leave the place a bit untidy :hihi:

I love my own space, but sometimes it is nice to have some company :D

I'm not really looking forward to winter, I'm already struggling to get up in the morning because it's darker.

Archived