Feeling lonely.

I dont know why but i do. It happens a lot these days and im dreading the dark evenings and cold mornings because it always feels worse when the weathers rubbish.

I dare say ill get over but sometimes i just cant seem to stop feeling lonley and isolated.

Sad or what:hihi:

Come to mine and we will be lonely together :D

Sad or what:hihi:

Only sad if you see your own company less than that of being with someone.

Needing someone because you're lonely is probably the worst reason to want one. Once your loneliness is gone the whole parameter of the relationship changes. Your loneliness will most likely be what's attractive in you.

Or

If anyone is interested, watch out, the OP could be a manipulator:hihi: Self-pity: "I'm so unloved" – At times each one of us has times when we're really in need of some tender self-care but long-term manipulators can make a habit of being the victim or the one needing special attention.

It's a minefield..stick with who you know, you...You also get to get the bed all to yourself.

Can you not see he's making a play :hihi:

:D did it work?

Only sad if you see your own company less than that of being with someone.

Needing someone because you're lonely is probably the worst reason to want one. Once your loneliness is gone the whole parameter of the relationship changes. Your loneliness will most likely be what's attractive in you.

Or

If anyone is interested, watch out, the OP could be a manipulator:hihi: Self-pity: "I'm so unloved" – At times each one of us has times when we're really in need of some tender self-care but long-term manipulators can make a habit of being the victim or the one needing special attention.

It's a minefield..stick with who you know, you...You also get to get the bed all to yourself.

I have been involved with someone like this. Needless to say it was short lived.

Claire, I see there's a walking group posts here, Not all the walks are miles long through boggy country i noticed.

Why not join them for a walk.

?

There's also a forum meet i keep seeing, might pop along to that myself if i'm free.

As they say, You'll never know till you've tried it. :)

Archived